Toribash
Original Post
Can we get prefix's like this everywhere in replacement for tags?
and also be able to sort by prefixes, so I can just sort all the things in the art board by [VID] instead

EDIT: Nevermind you can sort already, I'm dumb, but will this be being pushed out elsewhere?
It's not exceptionally complicated to set up, but it would work best in boards where there's not a lot of overlap between prefixes, where there's enough of any particular one type of prefix to justify having it as a prefix, and where new prefixes don't tend to get invented too often. Art might meet that requirement, but I'd like to get other people's opinions on that.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
For marketing obviously you may need more than one([B][S][T]) in a single thread but how about one for Selling, Buying, Trading and then one just labeled Shop combining the 3. It would be very useful for market threads in my opinion.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Art, Market, Scam Reports... Boards that already have a tag requirement would benefit from it

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yeah...indeed. on market board it should block you from posting if u did not add you prefix
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Implemented for [Art]. Market has somewhat significant tag overlap, so I'll talk to msquad first.

Scam Reports might not happen, since it is faster to tag things with thread renaming and there's no valid tags for users to use. Like, really, most of scam reports is:
(no tag) - Just got posted, needs to be looked at
[Needs Evidence] - Was looked at by a moderator, needs evidence
[Waiting] - Was looked at by a moderator, needs to wait
[Handling/In Progress] - Is being looked at by a moderator
[Needs TSA] - Has been looked at by a moderator
[Solved] - Has been looked at by a TSA/solved without TSA intervention.
[Other tags that are made up on the fly] - Usually by moderators, of course.
...so there's no point in Scam Reports, in my opinion.
Last edited by suomynona; Oct 19, 2016 at 08:05 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
For market u could just make it so u don't overlap tags.
Buy, sell, trade or auction
Its confusing anyway if u have a buy and sell thread. People get confused and its difficult to manage, even by the owner.
Another good feature would be that u can't open a new thread with same prefix if u did not close your previous thread that u had with that prefix.
Solution, close all threads in that section and start over with this rule.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Force tags for Market to remove overlaps may be a good idea. [B|S|T] threads are usually a mess, it never worked out better for me as a marketeer than splitting into 2/3 threads with distinct purposes. However, I would like to hear more feedback from frequent Item Forum users.
This might be a minor complaint but its really hard to see what the tag is from a quick glance, especially in contrast to red bolded thread names

I think it should be bolded or something, but it might just be me