Ranking
Original Post
Animated Textures
After Joint Texture, .gif textures (animated)
would look pretty good.
Animated Head Texture 128x128, 256x256, 512x512
etc..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Imagine if the gif images come with flames,you have both moving images on skin and flame,
just no
No, not supported. Epileptic seizures. And many players can't even handle 512x textures properly. Imagine them playing with animated. Just no.
Everyone likes this idea, why not?
The only problem is that it is hard as fuck and the tb will crash everytime, for this part, i'd say no too. Maybe in the future.
Not supported.
This would be complicated and may make some of us lag ingame. Not supported.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I'm on a netbook... it would definitely lag me even though it's not that bad on the gpu... it still makes my 6fps into 2-3 . I don't get in-game much anyway so yeah, I like the idea though, just have to remember, may not affect everyones gpu etc, but it will still affect some... I mean, my 512 joint textures lag the fuck out of me, I miss half the frame because it's trying to load them. It's loading them in the background of tb even with body textures turned off, just not showing up...

netbook4lyf... till I get my other one fixed or start using my mac ahah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I'm on a netbook... it would definitely lag me even though it's not that bad on the gpu... it still makes my 6fps into 2-3 . I don't get in-game much anyway so yeah, I like the idea though, just have to remember, may not affect everyones gpu etc, but it will still affect some... I mean, my 512 joint textures lag the fuck out of me, I miss half the frame because it's trying to load them. It's loading them in the background of tb even with body textures turned off, just not showing up...

netbook4lyf... till I get my other one fixed or start using my mac ahah

True it'll lag us even if your on the mac.

Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
No, not supported. Epileptic seizures. And many players can't even handle 512x textures properly. Imagine them playing with animated. Just no.

Lol i'm speechless.

Its going to lag us like hell, and what if there is too much stuff happening in the gif image we'd all crash................. and have epileptic seizures.

~Not supported
Idk how many times i seen Suo tell you guys that This would not be to hard on the Gpu... if you could runtoribash you will be fine, i think the only problem they would have is implementing it into the toribash i am sure they would have to add more stuff into it... i see it as a waste of time... why would you want your face to move? lol Although this could be a nice addition and add more stuff into the texture market, farily nice idea :>
would more than likely be expensive though
How to fix lag problems :
May turn on or off the GIFs on the option menu.
(If created)

Good solution to all ?!
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
I like this idea, but the thing is, i bet these txts will be like 100k each :/
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post
I like this idea, but the thing is, i bet these txts will be like 100k each :/

I would like to say this ^. Not only that, but it will also cause us a lot of lag, which almost everyone mentioned.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!