Toribash
Those kinds of games can be more addicting than your mom >:(

Although, I wouldn't know.. Sorry. I said mom since I couldn't come up with any good example of a game.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
who here has an xbox 360?

I have it. But I also got PS3 and Wii.
And Gaming Thread sounds fun because we can also talk about console games not computer games.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
AaaAAaa(etc) is one of the most addicting and fun games ever. and between missions you sometimes get "Nevin" with the news. as i quote last night "Hi its Nevin... with the news... A old lady tried to cross the street today... at 35000 feet. more news at midnight" Or "Nevin here, with the paper. a sports add says "Buy our stuff... and you wont die..." i am now tempted to buy there stuff"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
That looks fun. So, is Pixel junk fun? I've seen the review and it looks good.

You should buy it, adotEngine.
Pixel junk is a games company. but all there games kick ass, there PJ Eden, PJ Racer, PJ Monsters and there most recent and most kickass, PJ Shooter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
meh... I used to play it though got tired of it pretty soon.... its lame that you cant play after the main quest... you get pretty bored of the weapons and above all: the wasteland.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!