Ranking
If this thread becomes a THIRD wibbles, I will be disappoint.

Giving it a chance.

Edit: ALSO, don't just post videos. Discuss videos, or else this WILL just become a wibbles of videos.
Last edited by crazylars; Apr 26, 2011 at 06:58 AM.
Alright.
Lets discuss how insane the videos I posted are.
And how they do have a deep meaning in them.
Fuck.
I didnt get the meanings lol. I am a deep individual, yet i have no idea what the meanings behind these videos might be... Especially the first one lol.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Those videos can be interpreted into different meanings. I felt smarter after watching those lol
David Firth is a genius, man. Gonna watch some more.

@Lars : Come on lars, you've turned every thread into wibbles and you won't let us start a video thread?

Someone please explain to me the different "Deep meanings" your finding in these videos...More specificully, the first one.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Not quiet sure. Like I said, it can be interpreted into many different meanings. But if you watch carefully, the man with the hammer and the kid had the same voice. That must have meant something...

That one is also amazing. He didn't use any editing program. Just an SLR, no editing.
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Not quiet sure. Like I said, it can be interpreted into many different meanings. But if you watch carefully, the man with the hammer and the kid had the same voice. That must have meant something...

That one is also amazing. He didn't use any editing program. Just an SLR, no editing.

Dear god....what is this moster of a thread i've created?
Redbull Gave Me Wings