Toribash
I'm gonna shorten it up some because it's bloody past midnight here.

It begins in the theater, me watching some performance with a girl I kinda like. So like I confessed and shit and kissed her. Then I was alone in an interior forest of sorts (in a massive biome-dome thing) and shit began to go down. I saw meteorites rippling through the fucking atmosphere landing closer and closer to me. I ran into a ruined house and tried to shelter myself in the rubble because that's so helpful against meteorites. Other people just stayed outside, hiding under the trees, just to be torn apart by brown wolves or other beasts. Some kind of flashforward and I'm like 2 years after the incident, working with some survivors at my school to build a safehouse. The survivor force was led by an industrial-kinda dictator that forced everybody into back-breaking labor. Then I was in a class, having a cig when I heard someone mention that girl's name. I rushed to him for answers and hey-ho. I saw her again on the stairs. We hugged for minutes, never felt such relief in my entire life.

That really fucked me up upon wake up. The feels are real.
Maybe sub-consciously you're concerned shit will hit the fan if you ever confessed something like that. Like the world is going to end.
HEy
So like I dreamt I actually went to a party, lots of drunk people from school I never cared about there. Then I see someone else sitting in a corner, Puffs! So we talk lots, have a shitload of fun and go on some adventure with huge ships and planes.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Soooo Puffs and I were in Italy. We were part of some gang and decided to steal from them and leave the country. We stole some huge box full of money, carried it through some sewers really sneaky-like. Then we stole a police car and drove that through all of Italy and then just cruised around Europe with all our money.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3