Ranking
MY 1337th POST WENT BY AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

D:

AND MY GUINEA PIGS WON'T STOP BEING CUTE. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL THEM TO THEY JUST IGNORE ME. WTF
Last edited by Acavado; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I hate putting on a gaming headset! My hair is far to big to put on a headset properly! And when I decide to not do my hair I still can't put a headset on because then it gets tangled in the knots... GRRRR

Screw this, I'm just buying a laptop mic...
-----
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
MY 1337th POST WENT BY AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

D:

AND MY GUINEA PIGS WON'T STOP BEING CUTE. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL THEM TO THEY JUST IGNORE ME. WTF

This is the point where you put them in the microwave...

Yes, something is very, very wrong with me...

Although if you haven't figured that out by now then something is also very wrong with you...
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 22, 2011 at 04:17 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
No, no, no Kat. there's been a misunderstanding...

It's not a trap...

Now where was I... Oh yes, Fruit. PUT EM' IN THE MICROWAVE, NOW.

Also, I found a picture of this today:

Did you think of lightsabers? No, me neither...
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 22, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Are those dildos ?

Nope, they are supposed to be toy lightsabers they sell in a kids toy store in china. when I found the picture I definitely thought of toys... just not... children's toys...

We've strayed off topic again it seems, let me just rectify that.

How come every time I go to a place like McDonalds or something some weird guy always ends up sitting near me and just staring...

I don't like it when people stare at me! Especially when I'm eating, it's fucking weird! you came here to eat, SO EAT! and stop looking at me. You creepy pedobear bastards...
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 22, 2011 at 06:45 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
People stare at me everywhere I go due to how awesome I dress and my epicly epic hair.
I take it as a complement.
c:
Fuck.
People tend to stare at me, and I don't blame them since I would stare at me too.
What annoys me is that no one ever talks to me.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I would stare at your sexiness, then I'd convince you to have sex wtith Lar, you guys accept, then I wouldn't just be standing and staring but also video taping.
Fuck.
They'd cute their way out of the microwave, my guinea pigs would.

Oh, the other day, a librarian asked my dad while we were getting me a new library card, "Is this for you or for your son?" and then I sort of waved, and she looked over, went "oh".

I will punch... p...

;_;

SERIOUSLY WHAT
Last edited by Acavado; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr