Toribash
WAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"I have forsaken the avenging of fallen clans. I thirst only for revenge against their killers.".
belt:High Blue
Best game type:Classic or Sambo
why would we want you?:Cause i am a dedicated person who works hard and loves to compete and win.
why you want to join: Because i would like to join a respectable clan of players who could teach me a few moves and not treat me like dirt
Previous Clans: Ten Thousand fist i think because they told me i was a member but once i started talking to them they called me a fag and told me to leave
i feel sorry for u ur in
"I have forsaken the avenging of fallen clans. I thirst only for revenge against their killers.".
Form
Belt: Brown
Best Game Type: Sambo!
Why would we want you? I'm an active Tori with the potential of glory! I'm also known to be very loyal in other games (I have to say other games because I've never been in a clan in Toribash).
Why do I want to join? I'd like to try out joining a clan. I think it's a great way to develop even more skills, and interact with all the clan members. Help out other clan members with the knowledge of your strengths. Be helped by clan members to work on your weaknesses...
Hmmm pm me some time and gimmie a server to be tested on
Belt: Brown
Best Game: MPSwing
Why would we want you: Cause i like to have fun and win
Why do i want to join: well i really wanna try bein in a clan and the avengers sounded like fun
Sorry if I bumped.. but I need a clan.
Belt: Blue
Best game type: TaekKyon, Judo, and Aikido/Sambo.
Why would we want you?: I'm really good at the popular game modes and I've got some experience at being in clans. Plus I'm a constant player and forum activity is one of my main qualities on the net.
I wanna join because I started playing again and I really want to be part of a group so we can all support each other and be friends. Plus I'm bored.
Belt:Orange
Best Game type:Judo, Sambo,MMA.

Why would we want you?:I'm really good,and incredibly fun to play with.