what do you think?
if you think its a good idea then say some ideas of what we could do
Sounds like a good idea
Most Of us got new textures so it's a good idea
I'm Back!
idk me neathier, maybe he got in trouble or somthing = /
(\__/) This is bunny. Put him in your signature and
( ~.~) he will rule the world!
na i god a virus....OMFG AND IT WASNT EVEN FKING PO.RN!!! like wtf? XD no, jk the virus was an easy fix....just a funny story.....anywho, i changed my homepage and didnt think id miss much...(RONG!!!)

k, about the idea tho, i love it....hows about we do it after we get new members, and we have us (remaining brotherhood members) on a block higher up than the new members and we are all cool looking and it says founders (I miss BHS so much ) and under it its just new guys oh....
and for this idea, it goes without saying that the brotherhood thread should be closed....so its kinda a special thing.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
well xD
we can make a pic of mmmh
vamp
andyson
daman
and me
because we wont leave revo anyway
and afterwoulds i can change the pic easily that it sais founders
and aerm
yepx well im just experimentating with pic manipulation in photoshop
so id just love to make a pic xD
wed judt need an idea xD
not the old one maybe
what do you think?
D = i wont leave any time soon...actually i wont leave period = D
(\__/) This is bunny. Put him in your signature and
( ~.~) he will rule the world!
and...me?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.