Toribash
Original Post
Need your opinion.
Im entering the motion render comp and i need your opinion on how much this sucks.

well or you can just tell me it sucks dont enter it in to the contest
what ever strikes your fancy
for the record the video starts when hes moving he doesn get a magical push

yeah give the pic a while to load before you watch it

wo,
1.slow it down...
2. poor ground text
3. note enough frames
4.should show the landing/falling out of chair
5.he should show dome fear....
Technical Old School. - It exists.
yeah the ground texture is the best i can get
a concrete image with bumpmapping
waaay too fast, lighting looks stupid on the joints
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
its not fast to me...

also the joints look bad because its a gif and all animated gifs look like that
Just enter the contest and try
When I was in cheifs tourney I thought I was going to lose
But I just tried and I won 1st place
I'm Back!
ok, it's not too fast.

ZOOM! 1/4 second, there's a guy in a chair!
ZOOM! 1/100 second, there's a (square) rock!
ZOOM! 1/4 second, he runs over it!
ZOOM! 1/5 second, he spins!
ZOOM! 1/8 second, he falls!

but srsly, you're not gonna win. don't get me wrong, but you're not talented enough to beat nightmare and gorman and shiz.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
actually....my bets on stupinator, and slow it down half andy...
Technical Old School. - It exists.
yeah im just gonna render up a pic of him doing a handplant on a ramp with a chair

i want to try
and grumpy i understand what you said but i would like you to try to use blender then tell me im not talented

also it was my first time using motion in blender i normally just make poses and what not

also also i made it in 2 days, and didnt put much effort into it thats why im asking your guy's opinion
then we told you and you flipped out on us...