Ranking
it's really awful when you have to stop martial arts for life circumstances.Best of wishes
Your messed up world enthrills me
If I would want to learn some martial art, it would be that stuff with wooden sticks. Idk how its called, but its like sword fighting of samurai, but with wooden swords. And there is some basic hand-to-hand combat involved.
-----
Oh, I've found it, its called Kendo.
-----
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
If I would want to learn some martial art, it would be that stuff with wooden sticks. Idk how its called, but its like sword fighting of samurai, but with wooden swords. And there is some basic hand-to-hand combat involved.
-----
Oh, I've found it, its called Kendo.
-----

It hurts. Bad.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Is there one martial art that doesn't?

Well, there sure are martial arts that don't feel like/include someone striking you with a bat. (And no, the equipment doesn't help that much.)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Even if they don't strike you with a bat there's always something else that will strike you. Be it an elbow, knee, fist, foot or floor it can still hurt like hell.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Ye Bojan, you don't necessarily carry a big wooden stick when you need to defend yourself. Kendo ain't the most practical Martial art imo ;p

Wing chun is pretty awesome tho ! practicing for a almost a year now, i can break some knees and punch some throats ;p
I have big wooden stick in the trunk of my car. Sometimes its enough just to open trunk and show it to some bad people and they lose interest to argue. :]

Having actual training to use that staff would be good.