Toribash

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
D:
Do want Reach too D:

Amazon why is this a fucking link gha
we fü +
wgt olk#eprjgbt l-ejg wepognw4rfiowehäp-gihero-öwfhbiWENL-CJNIERL-ÖGVNEr media markt, Saturn etc.

What the fuck?!^

Well I want to play with you! Buy eet!

Last edited by AHD; Mar 13, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
When I'll get the money, I'll buy the Collectors Edition UK Import...
And then we can play, even though I don't have a HS for Xbox.
Enough offtopic btw.
is that captured from a cinematic video?
looks quit awesome :o

I do have halo reach on my xbox360 (;
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
is that captured from a cinematic video?
looks quit awesome :o

I do have halo reach on my xbox360 (;

Those are edited screenshots.
I added some blur (BLUR) and mixed some contrasts/color channels.
waitwut you have it?!

gamertag now!

Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Love the colors and the little splatter thingies on the 2nd one.
Good job.

Thank you. :> My current background.
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Thank you. :> My current background.

I HOPE THAT IS WITHOUT THOSE BLACK BARS OR YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET INTERNET GANGRAPED
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I HOPE THAT IS WITHOUT THOSE BLACK BARS OR YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET INTERNET GANGRAPED

██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████

xD your such a cutie.

OF FUCKING COURSE IT HAS THOSE BLACK BARS DAMNIT!!!

They fit exactlyto the desktop icons, so that they don't overlap the image.