Toribash
Original Post
ecksdeemcgee the free cncs
When I was only 3 years old, I had garden gnamoes and smurf dolls, i used to play with them everyday. I made replays with action. after using my nerf double barreld shotgun in a smurfgnome vs santa presempts fight. I killeded a worm, this made my cry. i had record so i kept look it . every time i cri i posted video in pewdiepie youtube thread. but i ended up like a mango man. i crying again. after my delisional adventure to the bathroom to play with my gnomes and smurfs. i got dirty by poop, so in instics i threw stuff in toilet. ny gnow now it toilet i had to flush my dog always eat from toilet so icold not use gnome no more. so i flush, i see gnome go down toilet i feel tear going down face. i new to commented a sin so i went to the fridge and grabbed pot of mustard, i got so angty after eating the mustard i boom hitted the pot, now glass with spit and mustrard everywhere. i flee to room, i quick grab brick i store for hard moment, i stuff birck in my hand. i feel saf now, ther no danger with bricck. i stil cary poto of brikc today here is he

Where i am going with STORY?!?!? WEll, me recorded vedeo so I "cnC"" everyday, so i expierience! this why i make cnc on ur replay

I have been replay making for the and this was not hampa but good enough, I used to play with my garden gnomes in the bathtub but I flushed them so this is all I have. "W"

Anyway I just got this gam is good
Last edited by ecksdeemcgee; Oct 18, 2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: i felded like more info needed
Dude, same.

welcome to hell c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by ecksdeemcgee View Post
When I was only 3 years old, I had garden gnamoes and smurf dolls, i used to play with them everyday. I made replays with action. after using my nerf double barreld shotgun in a smurfgnome vs santa presempts fight. I killeded a worm, this made my cry. i had record so i kept look it . every time i cri i posted video in pewdiepie youtube thread. but i ended up like a mango man. i crying again. after my delisional adventure to the bathroom to play with my gnomes and smurfs. i got dirty by poop, so in instics i threw stuff in toilet. ny gnow now it toilet i had to flush my dog always eat from toilet so icold not use gnome no more. so i flush, i see gnome go down toilet i feel tear going down face. i new to commented a sin so i went to the fridge and grabbed pot of mustard, i got so angty after eating the mustard i boom hitted the pot, now glass with spit and mustrard everywhere. i flee to room, i quick grab brick i store for hard moment, i stuff birck in my hand. i feel saf now, ther no danger with bricck. i stil cary poto of brikc today here is he

Where i am going with STORY?!?!? WEll, me recorded vedeo so I "cnC"" everyday, so i expierience! this why i make cnc on ur replay

I have been replay making for the and this was not hampa but good enough, I used to play with my garden gnomes in the bathtub but I flushed them so this is all I have. "W"

You neglected to mention your skill with digital bomb threats. And agar.io bots
Laithnigga/TheSaintOfRamadan: (hypez: xd u are noob)
Originally Posted by ecksdeemcgee View Post

gr8 thread i many many good 10/10 ign but u are missing 1 thing :O u dont ahve enough fro this :<
Signature
Please stop shitposting in my thread, I'm here to give very useful ccnc THE CAT IS IN THE BASKET THE CAT IS IN THE BASKET
Originally Posted by emoteen12 View Post
Cen yu gev my tips on hw to foribash bettrr

I heard cutting was an efficient method for winning in twinswords!
Last edited by Hypez; Oct 19, 2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: The jig is up.