Toribash
Re: mod shop
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
hey....make me a mod that your legs and feet are light sabors.....and when you just barly touch a jion it breaks....how much you want me to pay?

erm 20 will do

Originally Posted by Kiwi
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT
when your done with cevius's, could you make a mod where every body part is instagib and your blue?

(i could do it myself but im to lazy)

hey....make me a mod that your legs and feet are light sabors.....and when you just barly touch a jion it breaks....how much you want me to pay?

think its already done

I already made a mod where your blue and have instagib.

lol in that case theres no point making one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
can you make me a mod where you can grab even with your legs please even the arms can grab or change the body parts make your arms your legs and your legs your arms i will give you 100 if it works thx (if you dont manage to do bought, do only the legs)
Originally Posted by Tiranic
can you make me a mod where you can grab even with your legs please even the arms can grab or change the body parts make your arms your legs and your legs your arms i will give you 100 if it works thx (if you dont manage to do bought, do only the legs)

u cant make other body parts grab i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
when your done with cevius's, could you make a mod where every body part is instagib and your blue?

think its already done

sorry,i meant instagib on your whole body---could you do that?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by [0p
.hyperviper. ]

erm 20 will do

think its already done

lol in that case theres no point making one

Yay thank you... ill send you the credits when you pm mee the mod...if i don't you can kill my karma...
Hi
Oh, are you asking me to send you the mod?

do you mean me?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Oh, are you asking me to send you the mod?

do you mean me?

No, I mean skinnydude908. Why, might you want to buy one? ;)
Originally Posted by Cevius
I have for you a proposition! If you can make a mod where you start upside down, even if it doesnt work, ill pay you 250 Credits!

So your head would be where your feet is, and your entire body would start in the start pose, but doing a head stand.

As long as you can manage that, wether it works or not, you get the cash

[Edit] Veb stop abusing your powers.

not exactly wat u wanted but the head is between the knees here have it for free
I Threathened the wrong person!