name:omar sailawi
hobbylaying on planes
speaking:arabic
-----
why the p is like this?
Last edited by Largkillar; Apr 6, 2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PRO
Largkillar
That application is still way too lazy for me. Denied!

Also in the future wrap :P and :3 and other emotes in [NOPARSE]:P [/NOPARSE] tags.
Or add a space between the : and the P or 3 like this : P and : 3

I don't have time ATM to vote on other apps, I will try to go over them later today and add my opinions.

Bombs Away!
Last edited by Dionysis; Apr 6, 2015 at 08:37 PM.
OMG nooooo just made a really awesome app and stupid tablet deleted i please believe it was much better than grids it tookvbe along time to make that omg I am so mad.
-----
Took a very long time to make that app. That is what I was doing when I was not playing toribash for the past three hours
Last edited by Dope; Apr 6, 2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you for accepting me. I will work on my forum activity if want to stay in this clan.
Steam: aruwind
As a new member, Maxiboo, you should go introduce yourself on the clan thread.
This is a signature...
hello!my name is omar

my hobby is playing on planes

im 13

im here to ask if i cant join

i live in jordan,amman

im speaking Arabic
-----
if i can*
Last edited by Largkillar; Apr 7, 2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PRO
I am going to make another app.
My in game name is beastamoda. My actual name is Christian my forum activity is a 9 my in game activity is a 6. My previous clans are Haunted, Shikia and shinobi. I left my clans for these reasons. Reason for leaving shinobi, none of the members were ever active. Reason for leaving shikia is that they were not moving up in the ranks and all they did was spar. Reason for leaving haunted is that they would not give me permissions to do anything. I am 13 and my birthday is April 1. I will be 14 soon yes. I will be participating in a lot of ConCon19s events so I could give the clan 1k each week. If we all in the clan participated in twc then we could have a better chance at making the clan some mony. I could offer the clan great ideas and higher ranks in the clan ranks. I am a blackbelt, I have 740 games till 2nd dan black belt. I would be a great war manager because I noticed you guys don't have one. My best mods are akido, greykido, and lenshu3ng, and mushu. I do some sparring and tricking. I know somebody who can make us an awesome clan video. My winning percentage looks like crap I know but it is not. It used to be 19% now it is 30%. I am continuing bringing it up and my skill is getting way better. I play ps3 and other games on the PC. This is my recruitment app I hope I get accepted. Thanks for the oppurtunitty.
Sorry for invading this, just wanted to drop by and say that beastamoda said the same thing on our recruitment thread.
He c/p's apps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Hey guys I am putting this app on hold because I just realized that they are still voting for me to be in KnC.
If I am denied then I will join if you guys will still let me.
-----
And the reason I said all that is because it is true. Isn't that what you are suppost to do in an app.
-----
Alright guys my app is off hold and I am canceling my app to get into KnC I guess that clan just is not for me.
Last edited by Dope; Apr 7, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump