Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sled let me help you

google>toribash download>click download>install>login>play
better?
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Wtf does that even mean, if your going to try and diss me or something please don't post here xD
Hey guys it's seems I'm back to posting in the morning during school hours. Seems my dad didn't take kindly to me accidentally missing school so now I can't use my comp for a week. I'll try to get this settled but until then good luck & have fun guys.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Alright thanks for telling us. Also saw we won the war against VoC what was the score?? Any highlights? Who won the matches?
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 30, 2014 at 03:13 PM.
Was a fun war versus Death. We won it 10-6. Hehe, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
yeah pingu. You killed it out there! So proud of you guys!! 3 clan war wins in a row.

Also, clan video song:

have the intro showing our guys standing there. The names showing up. Then black screen.... TEFLON!

Super crazy replays! XD post opinions on song choice please
That's a nice beat there Sled. Sound awesome, and did you read what i posted at the bottom of page 80? OH, and if you guys are warring ive been having bad days this week. I havent played yet today but im gonna go try for some ABD and GreyKido.
Love the song man, seems like for the vid we're gonna need some break dancing in there too. xD
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
guys, im just warning that i wont be online must time (unless on forum that ill be active when i can) since im learning how to make textures to gain money or just to get my own style of tori