ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
IRC To Game Chat
Thought this would give the IRC a kickstart. If there was a command like /irc <username> <channel> or such where you could login to a irc channel on toribash' irc network, that opens up like a whisper sort of thing that allows you to chat with the irc from ingame, it wouldnt spam public chat and it would work quite well.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Or we can just make /whisper available to use when two players aren't on the same server.
Much simpler, gets the job done.
For me at least.

I'm not sure how this helps anyone, actually. Sure, sometimes there might be staff in-game to help you, but support irc is full of staff willing to help you at all times, so why neglect irc just because you don't feel the necessity to use it?
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm not sure how this helps anyone, actually. Sure, sometimes there might be staff in-game to help you, but support irc is full of staff willing to help you at all times, so why neglect irc just because you don't feel the necessity to use it?

I barely talk with staff.
I could use ./whisper to talk to friends who don't feel like playing on the same server.
Besdies: Effort<Results
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
This sounds like a processing demon from hell, if you're on a low-end pc.
If you're running the game at 20 fps, stuffing more stuff into it is not gonna make it any better.
This is gonna require more from your pc than having an irc client open in the background.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3