Toribash
[APP] Kiki
Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
Hello, [Aeon].

Going to keep it quite short.

I am looking to join this clan and though the belt requirement is 2nd Dan I still feel that I have a decent chance with being recruited.

Alright so first off, I started playing Toribash in 2009, I have been on and off sense then only getting on periodically. I have returned to Toribash as a more serious person and am currently looking for a laid back clan that doesn't require much activity.

However, I am currently active everyday playing this game for longs amounts of time. I browse the forum all the time and am always playing to become better. Though, this is only because I am going to college. The reason I wan't a clan that isn't very active is because there may be times where I may take a break for a few days and just be afk for a week or two at a time and I do not want to be heavily committed to clan for that reason.

I really just want to make some friends where we can talk on occasion. I look to be quite loyal to this clan if I am accepted. You may see me grow from green belt to a top player or you may just get to know me as a friend and just enjoy my company either way. I want to do it as [Aeon]Kiki.

sorry it took a while to post this

also i vote no, that app has no spirit and this person isnt going to stick around
Application
Hello Guys,
My name is Matti, im 15 Years old and from Germany. I like to join your clan because I really feel comfortable on my English. But that's not the only reason. Your Clan is interesting me in the way of: The Tag, The Members, Rules, and others.

I hope you accept me in the first place

Matti
the tag? are you sure you didnt just pick the first clan you saw?

im gonna need more convincing
Hello and Welcome to

SXDave's PRO-Tip's for an Aeon-Application!

> First off - Introduce yourself!

Name, Age and Nationality aren't everything you've got in your pocket - AMIRITE?!

Tell the people in Aeon (wonderful Clan btw) since when you play this mega cool game called Toribash and much more things like:
- Favourite Mod?
- How often do you play?
- Why do you play and how did you get in Touch with this mega cool game called Toribash?
- Which belt? - Ok, that's easy ('cause its under your name) but you can tell it to us so we don't have to check it even if we don't care about that too much.
- and even more moRE MORE!!!!111!!

Sounds enough, yeah?

I tell you something ..

SOMETHING

Tell even mooooore of yourself like:
- How the hell's your day atm?
- What the hell are you doing in your spare time (except playing a mega cool game called Toribash)?
- Which Genre of Music makes you go WWHOOOAOOAAAAAAAA like really WWHOOOAAA?
- Other Games? We like other Games and i'm sure you like other Games too SO WHICH OTHER GAMES DO YOU PLAY?! (but tbh no game is so cool as the mega cool game called Toribash)
- Series? How 'bout some Series? Which one do you like, eeehh??

Ok, cool, i hope you'll get an idea now what should be written down in an Application for the Clan Aeon (really awesome clan if i'm honest).

Well..

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

'Cause (> Second off) there's something we really like to hear:

WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN THIS CLAN CALLED AEON (amaaazing clan, its bootiful)?

And yeah, it should be more than "bcs i feel comfortable with my english" and so on..

But in this question, you should start thinking of your own, before you post something like this.

I guess you know what my answer will be about that one question..

answer if you don't know it yet

Sincerely,

Last edited by SXDave; Mar 17, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
_SXD_
_AEON_
Nein.

We don't take something like this serious enough at all put some more effort into it and state some real reasons...
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 17, 2017 at 05:57 PM. Reason: im sorry i had to

THIS

We should totally make that it's own seperate thread, this got me good

Anyway, back to the point:
Until you've written a proper app (following the instructions by the one and only SXDave) it's a definite no from me.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!