ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] 2 - 2D Vector Wall Art Pieces (Massive Payout)
Hello lads,

I am coming to you with a massive request today as this means a lot to me. I have a new place and wanted to accessorize it with some brand new art pieces. I was a graphic designer a few years back. I am no longer a graphic designer, along with that, I am also banned from using Adobe products due to legal reasons. It's a long story but a settlement was reached. I need 2 art pieces done in good quality (Around 4000x4000 if possible) that will be printed in canvas and displayed on my wall. One will just be a recolor of an old Steve Harvey piece I did. The other will be a new piece done in a preferred art style but ultimately in the style of the artist (As long as you're semi decent.) Some notes before you start or consider doing this project:

- I do not want time wasted on this project if you're not serious. This goes beyond a game as it is decoration for my house. Please cherish this project. Aka serious inquiries only.
- The textures that are attached to my set are lost. You're free to steal them, but I do not have the original 2048x2048 copies I made. They will come with the texture set though. All you see attached are what are included.

The payment will be as follows (I do not plan on returning to toribash for ages, so everything in my inventory pretty much.):

- Everything tradable from my activated and deactivated inventory.
- The textures attached to the joints and bodyparts seen.
-All of my TC on my account.

There is no timeline for this project, but I'd rather not take a month or so if possible.
Now, if you agree to all these things and it seems down your alley, lets get into the project itself.

The first piece:
https://ibb.co/c6xkdYL

This is an old doodle I found in my safe. It's a drawing I did around 3 years old and for some reason I really enjoy the vibe behind it. I pretty much want a custom vector based rendition of this in a semi cartoon style. For the color palate I'd prefer a rainbow isometric design (Example of that will be provided later.) Some of the scribbles are not necessary unless you want to have them in. What I am looking for in the image is:

- The crazy swirly hypnotic type eyes
- The general mosquito style shape
- The mouth pincers (almost like a beetles)
- The crazy and long arms and legs, with utensils included in hands.

The second piece:
https://ibb.co/ZKdMSTS

This is an extremely detailed vector image of Steve Harvey done with thousands of vectors if I remember correctly. I have the original .ai file to edit from even. I just want this recolored in the same rainbow isometric style. This is more of a recolor. What I want from this is:

- A nice same detail Steve Harvey image in the rainbow isometric color.

Both of these I want done however you feel fit, but the end product needs to be a pdf or jpg, or whatever image format works best for the number of colors you use while preserving detail. As I do not have access to adobe products.

Here is an example of the isometric color style I'd like to go for on these images:
https://ibb.co/PC42bct

Just the rainbow palate while not having so much contrast that it ruins the room.

Thank you for reading and possibly participating in this project.

Remember I expect at least some quality considering the reward is going to be worth around 70,000tc. The set itself would be worth around 40-50k unfinished but I don't have the original textures so rip. But thank you again and good luck.