Toribash
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
I'll map it and send some ingame pics. If you can ask your members what colors they'd like I can start making and sending them as soon as it's mapped

you can just send us the psd/xcf file (if we choose yours) and we can do the recolor by ourselves, it would be easier than asking you to do a million combination of colors.
uhm yeah I just give it a try too lmao

armband

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!

Ingame Images

All thats left is to get them centered correctly, the actual design work is done unless you see something you want changed.

Last edited by KingRa7en; Jul 2, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
ehmm.. it's upside down..

Not necessarily. I prefer it that direction, but it takes no time whatsoever to change if your team prefers it the other way. Just say the word and it's done
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
It's ready, just waiting to hear from you guys