Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Adding power-ups would spoil balance of the game.*

I agree on this.
It would be impossible to beat someone with a nice set of power ups.
I'd like to break our "no talking about hints" rule to tell you all that if we actually end up adding powerups, they will only be active in special official servers. No, it won't ruin the game at all, and you can just ignore them altogether.
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I'd like to break our "no talking about hints" rule to tell you all that if we actually end up adding powerups, they will only be active in special official servers. No, it won't ruin the game at all, and you can just ignore them altogether.

yes, was sure about that. it would be really fun guy...something to spice up the game from time to time.
Your messed up world enthrills me

Togglable in private servers as well?

I'd more than welcome this feature, might spark up the game for me again.
Last edited by Facade; Mar 26, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Togglable in private servers as well?

I'd more than welcome this feature, might spark up the game for me again.

Probably, depends on how we implement it.
We'll also probably add an indicator to the serverlist to show if the servers have powerups enabled or not.

sounds really really nice, but could u tell in which way they affect the gameplay?
and how they can be used?
do they change something at the tori´s? at the gamerules? or something diffrent?

i have the feeling that these are too many question to be answered .. just pick one of them and answer it and i would be happy.
Last edited by Unicorn; Mar 27, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
We still don't know how they will work, or even if we're going to add them, so we won't answer any more questions about them for now.
just try to add them and if you fail. do it again. "just keep moving forward" -meet the robinsons
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
What I'm afraid of is that people would rather play with the powerups instead of the "old" game.
I wouldn't want this game to be all about who has the best powerups. Especially if it becomes a donation thing. That'd be even worse.

Don't get me wrong though, used wisely, powerups could make a good addition to the game.
Just a question of "how to use it wisely", and "is it worth the time".
But yeah, as long as it doesn't turn out like a *cheap lousy ipad game, i'm fine with it.
*=read as farmville, dragonvale, clash of clans, etc.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore