Ranking
Original Post
Ghost speed idea
sometimes when I change my move instantly Icant see what my tori gonna do. So thats probably a global problem. Also I saw that this comunity tries to support old computers too and in slow pc's ghost is slower cause of fps and thats not equal(refusing 4x player for if some computers may not handle) I think most of people want Adjustable ghost speed. So we will be able to increase speed like 2x and slow down to 0.5x. Tell me what you think please
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post

the slower you run the game the smoother the game runs with less strain on your components its the same principle just a different game

This makes some sense, however, it implies you are forced to run the ghost at a lower setting. This means that the faster computer will still have a faster ghostas there is a very slim chance that they also slowed down their ghost by the same amount so the goal of making the ghosts the same speed and fair has not been solved
With this feature, just double tap B instead, to reset the ghost faster.
|Evil|
I don't exist
it was never a question of being fair and tbh every user has there preferred settings some might like a faster ghost some might prefer slower it wouldnt be bias to either player really as its just a preview of there current turn aslong as the other player doesn't do anything
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Maybe how many frames the ghost runs for would be a better idea. Set it so it fades out at 10 frames or 100 frames.
To make it simpler, just add a button for a slow ghost, not adjustable ghost speed.
The only reason I see for this to be added is not being able to tell what happens during a fast move, so there's no need to have further options.
Doesn't seem important enough to be spent time on though. Not supported.
PM me with any and all questions
I would find this useful. When I'm making a replay, its annoying sometimes when I'm making a hit and I can't tell what exactly the ghost is doing. So I have to resort to trial and error to get the hit to land the way I want it to. Having a slower-moving ghost would make this take decently less time. That is, if the ghost isn't totally lying to me about what's going to happen next (which does happen on occasion).

I support this
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
With this feature, just double tap B instead, to reset the ghost faster.

I don't see how you couldn't just tap B every time you want to see it. it avoids adding a whole feature when you can just reset the ghost's state to see it again. In SP, I guess the speed would be useful in some ways, such as being able to see what would effect the Tori faster. Though, in MP you only have 15 Reaction-time commonly, so it would sort of be counter-productive when you're trying to see a slow ghost and then you don't really get in what you want in time.

No decision.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands