Ranking
Original Post
TB <-> CS:GO/Dota2/TF2
Hello.I wasn't very active for a period of time and I don't know if it was discussed or not.
But,it would be great if there was a possibility to trade tb items for other stuff (from CS:GO,Dota2,TF2 etc.) using steam trade system.
You can actually trade items for steam items just not through steam i dont know if this will ever happen but i dont think it would as it would be hard or maybe even impossible to implement TC into steam
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I don't mind that tc must be implemented...but items should I think
Last edited by Hick; Apr 27, 2015 at 08:59 PM.
it would be alot of effort i think for something not very useful not just that. the moment you start using steam market for your game steam start taking some of the profits so really for such a unique and under rated game as this that not a good thing
item price would be directed by people who have items (tb players)...if the price is good then it is possible to attract more Steam traders
I thought you could only sell/trade items on the steam market place from steam games. Like CS:GO or TF2 were made by Valve...I'm not 100% positive tho correct me if I'm wrong
Last edited by Flames; Apr 27, 2015 at 10:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
your right to some extent in the past it was like that but over the past year they have opened up the market for other games such as minimum and the might quest for epic loot.

problem is hick steam trading would also mean it would have to have some steam market use which means steam add there charge to it.

it would honestly be more work than its worth