Ranking
Original Post
War Scheduling Sticky at Clan Discussion
Exactly what Title States, a place where you can Schedule Wars with other Clans or even an IRC as well if you want a Clan to War with right that moment, I'm sorry if this has been Suggested before because I am not currently aware if it has.
Last edited by Merc; May 6, 2015 at 11:08 AM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Exactly what Title States, a place where you can Schedule Wars with other Clans or even an IRC as well if you want a Clan to War with right that moment, I'm sorry if this has been Suggested before because I am not currently aware if it has.

Thats a good thing that should be implented and i think it must be implented ingame so i support this.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post

Actually a great idea. Since TB has become more competitive with it's approach clans/clan wars, this should be a great idea to be implemented.
~Supported.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thing is, almost nobody schedules wars. I doubt anyone would use such a place when they can just /sa ( or /sa [, find all clans online, and then ask them to war instantly.
PM me with any and all questions
Good idea, i think (irc) #CWtoribash or something along those lines would be best. It should be instant since scheduling is always problematic.