ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by XxArchesxX View Post
Hello my names Dale or Jung (Korean Name) as said i am a Korean dood from Texas LMAO im also 16 but my voice says other wise. I would love getting drunk with yall but i cant drink or my parents will beat but i have a couple times. My IGN is XxArchexX on toribash dont mind the Xx i was uh 16 15 14 13 ah 13 at the time and yk these names were cool... I heard that Liquor is an exceptional clan with friends that have bonds close to family and im very interested in creating those bonds with other ppl in the clan. i am friendly and easygoing i dont get rlly riled up unless i win a bet ;-;. I have also been recommended by people to join this clan and i enjoy them as a person and i would much rather prefer spending time in this clan then in other toxic clans
^-^. i will try to play as much as i can before school starts since im a junior now SAT and other studying is priority ish. DD hopefully you guys consider this application because i rlly rlly suck at writing applications my 2nd one so far.
im not drunk btw i wrote this completly aware
-----
also i recently came back to toribash after a year and months so i rlly want to join a clan to feel like i belong so i can also fight wars ;-; toribash is a fun game mannn

Posted for discussion
B A D
I'm an alcoholic, I'm bad at applications; one ought either invite me or not!
how is someone who plays so much so bad
Hello, I'm a milkholic but good thing I've been invited into the clan
Last edited by Kaito; Aug 9, 2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Yo, join our discord first, before you go here

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by DeadPurp View Post
I'm an alcoholic, I'm bad at applications; one ought either invite me or not!

Rejected. Put more effort on your app and try again in 1 week.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Heyo wassup

Im Angels a.k.a Groumet
indonesian player (GMT+7) and trusted tc seller /slap.. oof why im advertising myself here
joined 7 years ago, and 5 years retired... back to tb lookin for some ol mates... well got addicted to the game again and start playing few months ago
well im not good at english so i didn't really talk much on chat. but feel free to add me on discord Elizviel #8553
i want to join liquor cuz there's lot's of ppl i know ingame and forum ;o also hai kaito and jennie
ooohhh wait one more
i want to ask something but.....
Are u Fataldonut? @donut
M e H
.elizviel
Yes, he is. Try to chill out through our discord if you aren't confident with your app, also hi

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

yeah.. I feel forgotten
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
Heyo wassup

Im Angels a.k.a Groumet
indonesian player (GMT+7) and trusted tc seller /slap.. oof why im advertising myself here
joined 7 years ago, and 5 years retired... back to tb lookin for some ol mates... well got addicted to the game again and start playing few months ago
well im not good at english so i didn't really talk much on chat. but feel free to add me on discord Elizviel #8553
i want to join liquor cuz there's lot's of ppl i know ingame and forum ;o also hai kaito and jennie
ooohhh wait one more
i want to ask something but.....
Are u Fataldonut? @donut

accepted as a trial
BLΛƆKPI¸K
hey!

my name is max and i'm NOT an alcoholic...
I live in England GMT +1
I was once in Liquor a long time ago before it died ;( i have a bunch of cool pals in here and all of you are pretty cool people, I've been in a few clans in the past such as Evolution, Ultimate, old, Obey, Nitro, Gangsters and a few others.
I'm a pretty decent player, i used to spar and parkour A LOT but then i got bored of it all and moved over to just playing competitive mods such as ABD, TK etc, i love to sit in single player and make crazy replays in my free time though and i mostly just lurk around the forums every now and then.

I'm not sure what else to really say since some of you may know who i am already but i hope i get accepted thanks for reading boys <3