Ranking
Original Post
Welcome To [e] Envy's Recruitment Thread!

Hey there!

So you want to apply for Envy?

Easy! Just write us an application and post it here in this thread!

It will be looked into and if you don't hear anything from us within a week
you are free to hit us up about it

Good luck and thank you for applying!

Last edited by EliZ; May 15, 2023 at 01:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
About time, Jeez almost thought this was a lame Clan or something :P
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
About time, Jeez almost thought this was a lame Clan or something :P

Originally Posted by nasa View Post
hi im nasa and like

- Ya'll better stop before I get my momma to beat both ya'lls asses!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Application
Why is it you want to join Envy??
The reason why I want to join Envy is because Rythm is sexy and he's leader but actually its because I can see the Potential of Envy and its Boundless but so is its love everyone in Envy is very close and caring and its truly a vibe hanging out with each and every one of them. not a day, hour, minute or second has past by feeling any bad vibes. Envy just has this glowing aura that shines brighter by the hour and it's just a feeling you'd want to be around.

- How big are you?
You mean popularity wise? Height wise? di-

- How many times have you queefed in your lifetime?
The word queefed isn't located in my vocabulary.

- Do you qualify to be called a "virgin" with the amount of hours you've put into TB?
Nah my TB-V Card has been swiped a dozen times.

- You ever try Duck Butter before? if not, I'd discreetly look it up via search engines!
Da Fuq is duck butter?

- What's your favorite genre of music?
Juice wrld 999 Forever.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
Rarely

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
Hulu ATM. I guess I'd have to go with "The Good Doctor"

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
No. Those who say otherwise get help..

- What's your recent history of Clans?!
Hack, Spark

- On a level of 1-Toxic, How toxic are you??
Depends. But on a daily basis 2/10

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
Purge. I'm a replay maker/ Artistish, Some days I speak alot some I don't. My activity on Toribash would be 5/10, my discord activity would be 6/10. Other than toribash I play mostly DBFZ, Brawlhalla and minecraft on CONSOLE and thats pretty much it. and also R.I.P Rydon
Envy Application

- Why is it you want to join Envy??

I want to join Envy because I feel like this clan has great potential for the future, and is very homely and welcoming towards each other and the community, making it more so like a family than just a clan which is something I'd love to be a part of. Everyone is super chill and really fun to hang out with and is an all round great vibe.

- How big are you?

Not big enough

- How many times have you queefed in your lifetime?

Everyday.

- Do you qualify to be called a "virgin" with the amount of hours you've put into TB?

Up until this point, nope.

- You ever try Duck Butter before? if not, I'd discreetly look it up via search engines!

I don't know how to answer this question but I'll say yes seeing what the definition explains.

- What's your favourite genre of music?

I love old school rap and metal depending on the mood but I like listening to all music to be honest.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

I like to yawn and moan in the mic a lot.

- Favourite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

I don't really watch Netflix, but if I do, I'm usually always watching horror movies or just relaxing and listening to music.

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

No. Please don't get me to explain...

- On a level of 1-Toxic, How toxic are you??

I wouldn't consider myself a toxic person although I love a little bit of banta here and there, so I'd say I'm 1/10.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!

Well, I'm an aspiring martial artist in real life, It's something I take very seriously along side my training. I love writing music, playing guitar getting stoned and having a great time hanging out with friends and family. Their is really not much to say about myself to be honest except the fact that I'm just a chill dude that loves hanging with people and having a good time and spreading love and good vibes. Cheers!
Gotta start off by saying, love the apps y’all put in to begin the thread! As of right now, I would like a little input from my members first, and we”ll go from there!! Good luck and take care!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Qué pasa milf amoroso titty chupando hijos de perra. I’m Worm/Cade, but you can call me yours ;). I’m looking for a group of friends to hang out with and play some vidya games yk? I turned 20 two weeks ago and i’m hung like your mom's christmas tree. I’ve played tb coming up on eight years now and I pray it never reaches nine. Favorite show on hulu rn is probably aot or the eric andre show. Cereal is a soup. I was formerly in the shit brigade (Company Commander). I would like to see Ellen DeGeneres put behind bars and I think as a unit we could achieve that.

forgot to link playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2G...GZXbpgQLw&nd=1
Last edited by Worm; Apr 5, 2021 at 06:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Qué pasa milf amoroso titty chupando hijos de perra. I’m Worm/Cade, but you can call me yours ;). I’m looking for a group of friends to hang out with and play some vidya games yk? I turned 20 two weeks ago and i’m hung like your mom's christmas tree. I’ve played tb coming up on eight years now and I pray it never reaches nine. Favorite show on hulu rn is probably aot or the eric andre show. Cereal is a soup. I was formerly in the shit brigade (Company Commander). I would like to see Ellen DeGeneres put behind bars and I think as a unit we could achieve that.

forgot to link playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2G...GZXbpgQLw&nd=1

- Now that was wonderful to read! If you'd like to join our Discord and come hang out, we'd love to meet you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!