Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.41
Hi, Toribash 5.41 is here!

A bunch of new stuff in this update:

• Updated main menu
    We've removed rarely used tabs and buttons and added some new stuff: News, Store and Account:
    • News is a reworked version of old Home tab, but is now only used for events and news and not other stuff.
    • Store is the reworked Torishop, see more about it below
    • Account tab allows you to access inventory and view clans, and also shows main information about your account, including your daily earnings, qi limit reset timer (will show after you've reached daily limit) and subscription expiry time.
    There are also some tweaks to how scaling on different screen sizes works and a lots of other little tweaks.

• New Store
    You can now browse Torishop without leaving your current game and still being able to preview majority of in-game items.
    There's search, there are auto downloads for newly released items, and it allows you to buy items with your Shiai Tokens!

• In-game SP Events
    You can now participate in SP events without accessing forums!
    The first event you can participate in directly from game client is Hole in the Wall - you can access it from News tab right now.

Screenshots

Download Toribash 5.41 on Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux)

Standalone installers:
------------------

April 1st update (no jokes sorry):
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Pushed an update on Steam with some fixes and Tools tab updates:
  • Updated Tools tab to include more buttons (mod list, game rules and shaders): screenshot
  • Fixed tutorials launching after creating new account
  • Fixed clans view when current user is the only clan member
  • Fixes to joint obj item previews in Store

Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
Clear and very stylish GUI, thanks devs!
Last edited by Bison; Mar 29, 2019 at 07:45 PM.
Good stuff. I have some suggestions that can be added;

Preview inside 3d items: Add vertical camera, so you can drag around the camera up and down, otherwise you can't really see the whole 3d item set for an example.

Adding a Fullscreen button so you can see a bigger image of the actual item that you're previewing.

Personal thing that I think could change in the shop menu; Make the images slightly bigger (I don't really like to play in fullscreen, so I prefer smaller windowed mode)
https://gyazo.com/efd85212e60a0f176b3ff8a3b58965b8 <--- Little gif of the menu i'm talking about
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Is there were any objective reasons to kill torishop preview? It was the only way to play with different colors and items together. Whenever you building UI don't forget about UX.
Now I need to rollback again. :c
Pushed an update on Steam with some fixes and Tools tab updates:
  • Updated Tools tab to include more buttons (mod list, game rules and shaders): screenshot
  • Fixed tutorials launching after creating new account
  • Fixed clans view when current user is the only clan member
  • Fixes to joint obj item previews in Store
Is there a way to view the torishop in game the old way? I just need to see what colours are closest to some of my textures sets and can no longer view them on myself and can only see the item on its own.