Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Alternation Competition
Hello Toribashians, this competition is a single player replay competition, in which you will submit replays in this thread, be it by uploading them on the forums, or on a hosting site, such as Box.net. These replays will focus dismembering uke by use of the alternation of hands and feet, and should be stylish and brutal.

Objective:
You will create a single player madman replay in which you dismember at least 5 of uke’s body parts (that means there should be at least 6 pieces when you are finished). Wrist and ankle dismemberments do not count towards that total. To create this replay, you must dismember uke with alternating hands and feet. This means that each dismember you make will be made by a different body part than the one before it (i.e. after dismembering with a hand you would dismember with a foot).

Requirements:
Length is a maximum of 1000 frames.
You must dismember uke at least 5 times (this means I should see at least 6 body parts at the end of the replay).
Each dismemberment should be done by a hand or foot, in alternating order. It does not matter which hand or foot you use, so long as you alternate between the body parts.
Grab dismemberments are allowed for the dismemberments made by hands. However, grabs will score lower than a traditional punch dismemberment.
Dismembering uke's wrists or ankles do not count towards the total dismemberment number.
No symmetrical moves (to make judging easier). This way we'll know that the replay is at least somewhat skilled.
No hacking replays.
Maximum of 3 replays.
Mod must either be default.tbm, or sambo.tbm. No other mods will be accepted.
Dismember Threshold is at a minimum of 100.
Engage Height must be 0.
You may only move tori's joints.

Judging:
All judging shall be handled by myself.

Replays will be judged upon:
1. Did you actually fulfill the requirements?
2. Style (?/25)
3. Brutality (?/25)
4. Total (?/50)

Prizes:
1st Place: 25k
2nd Place: 15k
3rd Place: 10k

Dateline:
1 week from now (August 22st, 2008, 12 a.m. [Midnight] EST)

This competition is being overseen and funded by Mosier.

Judging should be completed within 1-2 days after the deadline. I have tennis that day but I'll work on it all evening.

Good luck to all participants, and I hope to see some excellent replays.

EDIT: I mistyped the end date, it has been updated.
Last edited by JDawg; Aug 21, 2008 at 06:41 AM.
Since when did I become Asian?
^^^ My minion
I will be overseeing this comp and making sure that jdawg doesnt do anything stupid.

Good luck guys.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Sounds awsome, im going to try this,
Also it shouldn't be to easy to mess up with mosier breathing down your neck..
Also, if its a Nabi comp, its funded by nabi not mosier :x?
Last edited by Mosier; Aug 14, 2008 at 08:57 AM.
the god
Basically it is a comp of mine funded by nabi, but I am having Jdawg do the whole thing instead to get some experience.

Kinda like The Torilottery that Ravenger is doing. He isnt a toriagent, but he is working directly under Nabi-Tiger.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
wow this is hard! hope this is valid
Edit: Added one more
Edit: And another one
Attached Files
forcomp1.rpl (140.3 KB, 40 views)
forcomp2.rpl (148.3 KB, 21 views)
forcomp.rpl (140.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Aug 17, 2008 at 06:06 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Finished... Make sure to watch past all the Dms untill i stop moving.
Attached Files
V5.rpl (187.4 KB, 37 views)
the god
Alright, we already have a few good entries to start us off =)
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
This means that each dismember you make will be made by a different body part than the one before it (i.e. after dismembering with a hand you would dismember with a foot).

Does this mean that you can't re-use a bodypart twice at all or just if you use another bodypart between?