Toribash
Original Post
keywords for mods
i don't like when you type "parkour" in mod menu and only mods that start with that come up
make it so every mod with the word "parkour" or whatever you're trying to find comes up, it's inconvenient to have to go to your mod menu, then find parkour mods because you can't do it from mod menu
pacquiao
This would make life so much easier, maybe have premade folders for parkour and all that?
Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
that seems a bit out of the way, looking for mods you already have though
and some people travel, what if they want to find a mod but don't have internet and don't know how to access their folders?
pacquiao
its super easy all you have to do is set up folders inside of your mod folder

g

and what this does it allows you to save your favorite mods for quick easy access

and this is what it looks like ingame

g

all you have to do is c/p the mod into the folder and then go ingame and double click on the sub folder, and there are you're saved mods

and here is what a folder looks like once double clicked

g

and all you do to go back to the main mod menu is double click the "../"

i know this isnt what you were saying but once you find a mod you like all you do is pop it into the folder of your choice and its there i hope this was helpful to you

as for what you were saying yes i do agree it would be a nice feature but in my opinion its kind of a waste of time to make,but nonetheless i support this idea. in the meantime try what i suggested its pretty useful
Last edited by KDigityDog; Nov 16, 2015 at 02:18 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
don't have internet and don't know how to access their folders?

Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
its super easy all you have to do is set up folders inside of your mod folder

g

and what this does it allows you to save your favorite mods for quick easy access

and this is what it looks like ingame

g

all you have to do is c/p the mod into the folder and then go ingame and double click on the sub folder, and there are you're saved mods

and here is what a folder looks like once double clicked

g

and all you do to go back to the main mod menu is double click the "../"

i know this isnt what you were saying but once you find a mod you like all you do is pop it into the folder of your choice and its there i hope this was helpful to you

as for what you were saying yes i do agree it would be a nice feature but in my opinion its kind of a waste of time to make,but nonetheless i support this idea. in the meantime try what i suggested its pretty useful

i don't want to have to spend time looking for mods and moving them around in your folder is what i'm trying to say.
not saying what you said was useless information, but it would be more convenient if you didn't have to do any of that
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
that seems a bit out of the way, looking for mods you already have though
and some people travel, what if they want to find a mod but don't have internet and don't know how to access their folders?

dunno how the mod tab on the main forums at the top of the page is out of the way, also these aren't necessarily mods that you already own.

that is a very small percentage scenario to add something to the game. all the resources are at your disposal to find and organize mods. if you don't have internet that day then don't go on toribash to search for mods?

why would you not use the exact thing you are suggesting that is already here? you are basically asking for the same thing as the mod tab but in-game for lazy people, just use the mod tab it's not hard.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.