ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Keep a list of [ES/GM] tournies
I'm not sure if this is a thing, but is there a list of all the event squad and game masters hosted events?

If not, you guys should keep a list just in case anyone wants to look and reminesce in the past
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
I'm not sure if this is a thing, but is there a list of all the event squad and game masters hosted events?

If not, you guys should keep a list just in case anyone wants to look and reminesce in the past

We have this going on since 2014. Just in part of the forums that you cannot see. We have hosted Tourneys Logs, dont worry about this

If you are looking for a list of ingame hosted tourneys by es, just look at the broadcast page and it'll show you all the globals they have done for their tourneys.
Broadcast

Events on the forums can be found just by looking for closed es/gm threads in the event board.
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Wanna open it up to everyone ��

I dont get the reason you want that kind of information.

Eh it doesn't really hurt. I mean I just want to see all the people who have won in the past. I understand if you guys don't want to reveal any information.
Don't Be Racist
they wont let it out to the public it contains The ninjas/people with more power then admins/Es/market squad and they don't want there accounts to be shown perhaps they could make a new list without these so called ninjas and make it public.
Last edited by Odinie; Apr 10, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I dont get the reason you want that kind of information.

On the contrary, I don't see the reason you want to keep that kind of information secret?? I mean we're talking about a log of public events here, literally anyone could have made it??

The only two problems I see with released the list to the public is 1.) making a thread for it/finding a home for it and 2.) making sure somebody updates it.... not very hard to do.

In fact, you could make an event themed thread in offtopic or something that the ES team would use to log hosted events, outline the different kinds of events, document ingame event rules and allow the community to make suggestions, which could ultimately be a help to the ES team and make your ingame presence more satisfying for the community.