Toribash
Name: Plsdontkillme (Pdkm)
Something about yourself:I like tricking all the time but am to lazy to do it but yeah i start tricking in irl either
How forum active are you?:Ingame am all the time active and in forums am like 8/10
Your skill level by your own rating (low;med;high;ultra) : high, I like to do more realistic tricking thought
Replays (Min 2 | Max 4): Replays below am 2 lazy so not much replays and and the v9 thing is old thing
Why do you want to join?:I like tricking here i can share mah thoughts with you guys and done creative thing in mah replays so we could help each other
What can you do to this organization?: Be active and cnc you replays, posting tricking replays.
Did someone invite you?: Nopp.
Do you want any link attached to your name in the list?nope
Attached Files
#pdkm~Cartwheel.rpl (211.8 KB, 15 views)
#Pkdm-Cheat720twist.rpl (177.8 KB, 18 views)
#Pdkm~Jackknife.rpl (155.9 KB, 12 views)
T~10Min challenge v9.rpl (185.8 KB, 13 views)
~Risk Every Thing
i cant view the replays atm
however about ur forum activity
u joined almost three years ago and is below 200 posts
i dont know if u decided to become active lately, because u havent been active before
M I N I V A N
Actually I maded that account then quit i got back before a year and started to be fourm active that month so
~Risk Every Thing
yea alot of people say that but u can never really trust it
M I N I V A N
Something about yourself: I am hispanic and I know how to cook.
How forum active are you?: I post at least 4 times a week to the clan. I'm getting started with tricking, I'll try to improve.
Your skill level by your own rating (low;med;high;ultra) : I'll go with Med, haven't played in a while...
Replays (Min 2 | Max 4): I'm applying on my phone, I'll post them when I get my computer back either today or tommorrow.
Why do you want to join?: It's what I'm looking for and I hope to improve upon myself.
What can you do to this organization?: Just be active and hope for the best.
Did someone invite you?: No
Do you want any link attached to your name in the list? (see examplle if you don't get it) : No
Last edited by thehorde23; Jan 20, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
thehorde23 HAS NO TC, BUT WILLING TO DECAPITATE YOU
why do u even apply for a dead org
app was pretty bad and u obviously did not read too much of the first post
no
M I N I V A N
I got my computer back... and here's the replays that I made recently.

I did these in single-player, so the first replay has me playing as Uke and is rather short, and the second replay is just me.
Attached Files
Give this bot an award.rpl (260.1 KB, 14 views)
Just me.rpl (322.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by thehorde23; Jan 23, 2015 at 12:30 AM.
thehorde23 HAS NO TC, BUT WILLING TO DECAPITATE YOU
Gah, forgot to upload this. Made it a few days ago but I guess it doesn't matter much

Some of my best tricking.

Also, I don't know who does the recruiting, but thehorde seems pretty good. There's definitely room to grow, and there's a base there already.
Attached Files
Tricking- Kick Tricks.rpl (450.2 KB, 15 views)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Name:AlphanowGD
Something about yourself:i'm active
How forum active are you?:i post 5 - 20 post in day so i'm verry active
Your skill level by your own rating (low;med;high;ultra) :med
Why do you want to join?:coz i want to be with people that know really how to trick
What can you do to this organization?:accually idk.
Did someone invite you?:no
Do you want any link attached to your name in the list? (see examplle if you don't get it) : Chilledon
Attached Files
Alpha- Swedish Cup.rpl (155.1 KB, 10 views)
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper