Ranking
You don't want all my shit loot?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Vate, Tbh I used to play Runescape ALOT and even thought of getting back to it.. :P Might even come as P2P in some point. Not yet tho

P.S. I worked the whole freaking night to create this crap from blank.. xD CnC!

http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/gam...-%22smileys%22

Ohh and the controld are arrow keys or WASD, hold shift or ctrl/space down for speed changes.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- I just forgot to set the highscores to save when you die by going out of bounds (you got to reload the page if you do so) so.. whatever xD
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jun 22, 2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
No thanks, I have enough shit to keep track of.

2375 was my highest score so far...
It becomes such a clusterfuck... @_@
what should i add/remove/change in it so it would be more "playable"? I know its just a basic dodging game but I want to know what kinda stuff you want in it and then try to add :P (highscore list could be possible for your own best scores.. won't go online xD)
*click*
Maybe a background.
I've made games like these to.
You used gamemaker right? If you did a background should be easy to put in.
Ah how game-makers get so far in life... Actually I don't know how successful they are lol. But anyway, nice game 2pro. My highscore is 2359, I'll try to make it higher!

Also, possibly you could add levels? Idk just a thought, you don't have to use it.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
@Jisse: I used Stencyl for that, created pretty much everything by scratch.. Background could still be easy to make, Will add it.

@Snumber: atm the level increases over time (every 3 seconds xD) I could make it so that the difficulty increases in waves and there's some kinda "level x" text on the screen all the time.

P.S. What kinda background do you want in it? You can send me images if you want or just tell me what kinda of background you want to that game.
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jun 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM.
*click*
That'd be good 2pro! Good luck in your game . (300TH POST FUCK YEAH!).
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Oh hey, I could try to make a platformer too xD the "quality" of that game would be pretty much same as with this dodging thing, I am just trying to learn to do this stuff. so.. Would you guys want me to make one?
*click*