Toribash
Original Post
Pff. We want something more... Better, more boom... more realistic.
Well, I've been thinking.
Toribash doesn't make sense sometimes.
Lets not go for negativity.
What I think would do good is.

Ingame.
Taking a hard hit to the head, Or being decapitated,
Should cause a one turn rest.
If you understand what I'm talking about..
Or some of the joints should be paralysed.

One more thing in To get a proper spin or turn around... making a come-back, out ankles should be able to turn sidewise instead of just extend, or contract.

If these were to take affect the game would be more realistic, thus making it 'more' challanging.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I agree strongly with the decap thing, You shouldn't really be able to move your muscles once you have your head knocked off, But I am not sure about the ankles thing, I don't know what you mean by that.
Toribash-that realistic game where you jump around in low gravity ripping each other up with your bare fist-cubes.
And giving joints more options will just confuse the heck out of people.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
The low gravity is one of the main things that make it unrealistic.
And the game is not for Kid's with brain's made from puke.

Laxo...
I mean, try rotating your ankle to the right...
Thats what I mean..
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I majorly disagree with the decal thing it would mess up replays and toribash isn't really made for being realistic. If it was decapitating people or breaking limbs with a kick wouldn't happen which wouldn't make it fun
R.I.P
1. Decap thing, it doesn't matter. If you went completely limp it takes the fun out of zombieing, and there would be less ways to make replays. No more self-decaps.
2. Paralysation, again terrible idea I don't like it takes the fun out of it.
3. Your ankles can't turn left or right. That irl movement is cause by the muscles in your shins. Not to mention you can already do this.
~Not Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
One more thing in To get a proper spin or turn around... making a come-back, out ankles should be able to turn sidewise instead of just extend, or contract.
'more' challanging.

I'm not much to agree on the rest. But I would have to say that this is a more reward-able change. (Albeit me not knowing how difficult/time-consuming adding it would be.) It could help knock up the range of movement quite a bit. Rotation as a whole, that is.
Hmm... did you know that Toribash is a Ragdoll game. Making it more realistic would ruin the fact of ragdoll. Toribash is fine the way it is. If you don't like it, don't play it. 'nuff said

~not supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
there should be a regular setting (the current joint layout) and advanced, where they add new more complex joints.
It is good for mods that are made for it. As a rule - no way.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt