ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
description for items in the tori market
as we can see here, theres a HUGE empty space in the items on the tori market

i dont have much to say as it just that but it would be really cool if they made a feature where u could add descriptions to ur items when selling them into the market, it would make marketing a little more fun and maybe it would help people in their business somehow
Last edited by BielNS; Dec 8, 2020 at 03:51 AM. Reason: i re-wrote this post because my old one was super bad since its my first it was like 3 lines
No reason for this to be implemented, it's going to be a waste of space on the page.
If that existed, people would be constantly editing the description of their items on the market, and it's going to be more work for the staff team to check on every description because some people might use this feature for trolling.

Not supported.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be
You basically want to create ads for the items. I'm sure no one would care with descriptions after a while.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
No reason for this to be implemented, it's going to be a waste of space on the page.
If that existed, people would be constantly editing the description of their items on the market, and it's going to be more work for the staff team to check on every description because some people might use this feature for trolling.

Not supported.

theres a thing called filter that does the job, and its not a waste of space, because theres plenty of space as i show in the pic in the post, also about the work for the staff, if they had to manually check everything, then they would to manually check the entire game because thats not the only thing that needs a filter or administration
-----
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
You basically want to create ads for the items. I'm sure no one would care with descriptions after a while.

ik it looks useless but once implemented it would cause a huge impact in the market, i cant see the future, soo i cant tell u how it would but people criativity can surprise
Last edited by BielNS; Dec 9, 2020 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump