Toribash
Originally Posted by natmex5678 View Post
My Toribash Career

Hi my name is Nathan, and as you can see my in game name is natmex5678. I am a black belt, although I play much better than one. The mods I am really good at are: Aikido ABD, Greykido, and Judo, and JudoFrac. Other clans I have been are Godly, Fairytail and Black Pentagram. The reason why I quit Godly, is because they became in-active for a while, but I have noticed they're trying to revive the clan. The reason why I quit Fairytail, is because they are in-active. The reason why I am not in Black Pentagram anymore is, because I did not make the trials.

Reason To Join

The reason I wanna join Vibe is because I need a clan I can fully dedicate myself to. I love warring, and tourney stuff like that. I want to be put in the arms of good judgement. I also really need to put out some Vibes.

I really hope I get into Vibe thank you. Please examine this application carefully.

-----
Ta-da

I see potential, I'm gonna go on a whim and say yes.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
My Toribash Career

Hi my name is Nathan, and as you can see my in game name is natmex5678. I am a black belt, although I play much better than one. The mods I am really good at are: Aikido ABD, Greykido, and Judo, and JudoFrac. Other clans I have been are Godly, Fairytail and Black Pentagram. The reason why I quit Godly, is because they became in-active for a while, but I have noticed they're trying to revive the clan. The reason why I quit Fairytail, is because they are in-active. The reason why I am not in Black Pentagram anymore is, because I did not make the trials.

Reason To Join

The reason I wanna join Vibe is because I need a clan I can fully dedicate myself to. I love warring, and tourney stuff like that. I want to be put in the arms of good judgement. I also really need to put out some Vibes.

I really hope I get into Vibe thank you. Please examine this application carefully.

Can't see that much to examine,your post counter tells me you're not going to be active on forum...
You have a no from me.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Can't see that much to examine,your post counter tells me you're not going to be active on forum...
You have a no from me.

Alright... I would like to see if anyone else had something to say with all due respect.
-----
Thanks Viddah
Last edited by natmex5678; Oct 27, 2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Natmex5678
My Toribash Career

Reason To Join

-----
Ta-da

Sorry, this application seemed like little effort was put into it, and you have 5 posts.

It's a no from me.
-----
Originally Posted by basilelacr View Post
im basilelacr

i have 14

and i live in france

please recruit me

Also, I didn't even feel like me saying no to this was worth the time.. But for the sake of participating, it's a no from me.
Last edited by Anthonyown; Oct 28, 2015 at 07:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Anthonyown View Post
Sorry, this application seemed like little effort was put into it, and you have 5 posts.

It's a no from me.
-----

Also, I didn't even feel like me saying no to this was worth the time.. But for the sake of participating, it's a no from me.

OK....
Natmex5678
It's a no to natmex. Something seems off about his application, and I saw him applying in the Ne recruitment thread, too. I'm not feeling it.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Yes from me. Nat, you've been invited.

Can you send the invite please?
Natmex5678
Hey. This is my first time I'm typing a free-form para, so go easy on me. So yeah,

Me IRL :-

I'm Junayd. I'm from India and the GMT over here is +05:30. I am more into the fun industry and would absolutely love to chill and have fun with a pack. I'm 13 but I'm pretty mature when it comes to being mature. I love playing football, swimming, and to go out with my friends. I used to play PS3 but I'm on a break right now. My dream job/ goal is to work at Treyarch, or simply in a AAA franchise. I LOVE MUSIC and listen to trap, rap and indie-rock.

Me in Toribash :-

I am of 3rd Dan right now, and VERY active in-game so I might hit 5th dan by the start of 2K16.My favourite mods, and the mods which I'm good at are most of the aikido, taekkyon and mushu based mods. I normally don't spar, or parkour since I think those are a waste of time. I request you to not judge my activity by my post count since I post ONLY when I find something which interests me and I read the forums daily, and I will be very active on the clan forums if I was in a clan [exclude spamming]. Speaking of clans, I was in two clans, The MisClickers and, Ultimate. I quit TMC because the clan was dead, and Jak kicked me out of [u] without a valid reason. He must have done that because I was too casual around them, even though there was no reason to get serious.

Why I choose Vibe :-

"Vibe is like a family" ~Sparky.
That sounded like the perfect clan for me, and I don't want a clan which is too gruff, nor too careless and neither inactive. Vibe met everything with perfection and so, here I am. I also want a wolfpack to hang out with, and there are a lot of fun guys in here.

What I can offer to Vibe :-

I can offer you everything in my power and I will give you my best. My main motive is, once I join Vibe, I should try and be a part of the squad which is gonna get to #1 rank. I'm also joining Vibe to assist them in wars. I will do anything and everything to get Vibe to #1. You guys will have my support in everything you do.

Thanks, and as I said, please go easy on me.
Last edited by GigaSwag; Oct 29, 2015 at 11:52 AM. Reason: .
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Yes from me. Nat, you've been invited.

Can you send the invite please?

No, as I told you ingame the app is not good, if you remade it you could be considered. Kyure >.>

Originally Posted by GigaSwag View Post
Hey. This is my first time I'm typing a free-form para, so go easy on me. So yeah,

Me IRL :-

I'm Junayd. I'm from India and the GMT over here is +05:30. I am more into the fun industry and would absolutely love to chill and have fun with a pack. I'm 13 but I'm pretty mature when it comes to being mature. I love playing football, swimming, and to go out with my friends. I used to play PS3 but I'm on a break right now. My dream job/ goal is to work at Treyarch, or simply in a AAA franchise. I LOVE MUSIC and listen to trap, rap and indie-rock.

Me in Toribash :-

I am of 3rd Dan right now, and VERY active in-game so I might hit 5th dan by the start of 2K16.My favourite mods, and the mods which I'm good at are most of the aikido, taekkyon and mushu based mods. I normally don't spar, or parkour since I think those are a waste of time. I request you to not judge my activity by my post count since I post ONLY when I find something which interests me and I read the forums daily, and I will be very active on the clan forums if I was in a clan [exclude spamming]. Speaking of clans, I was in two clans, The MisClickers and, Ultimate. I quit TMC because the clan was dead, and Jak kicked me out of [u] without a valid reason. He must have done that because I was too casual around them, even though there was no reason to get serious.

Why I choose Vibe :-

"Vibe is like a family" ~Sparky.
That sounded like the perfect clan for me, and I don't want a clan which is too gruff, nor too careless and neither inactive. Vibe met everything with perfection and so, here I am. I also want a wolfpack to hang out with, and there are a lot of fun guys in here.

What I can offer to Vibe :-

I can offer you everything in my power and I will give you my best. My main motive is, once I join Vibe, I should try and be a part of the squad which is gonna get to #1 rank. I'm also joining Vibe to assist them in wars. I will do anything and everything to get Vibe to #1. You guys will have my support in everything you do.

Thanks, and as I said, please go easy on me.

Nice app, I don't see any valid reason to not include you in the family, you have my yes
Wolololololo