Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[GM] Last night at the bar...
So last night at the bar...that's as far as I got, but that's where you come in.

Guideline

In this event the objective is split into two parts which can be completed in no particular order. The first part introduced shall be the story portion. Present a short story about what happened at the bar last night between you and that bartender that doesn't know when to shut it...or maybe you two are best friends merely joking around? you tell me. The second portion of this knuckle duster of an event shall be the more difficult replay portion. In this replay you must try your hardest to act out the very story that you will provide. The more your replay resembles the story, the better...but remember this is a replay so make sure it's clean with plenty of power as well as elegance as the judges aren't exactly easy to please. This replay must also be made in barfight.tbm no substitutions

Extra incentives

There's a few things you can do to propel your way to victory in this event, here's a few side missions if you will for that extra edge.
1) Using the props, break those bottles dance on the stools , decapitate him on the bar for all I care.
2) Extensive story, Reading never hurt anyone and neither will writing. An elaborate story will make the win that much easier for you. I want to feel like I was in the bar when this bare-knuckle brawl went down.

Judges

The GM Team

Prizes

1'st - Static Force
2'nd - Aurora Force
3'rd - Crimson Force

Rules

1) All replays submitted must be original for this event.
2) All applicants may only have one post containing their stories along with their attached replay, any alterations must be edited within the original submission.

Details
Event will be over three weeks from now
One entry per participant
Last edited by AzureMage; Mar 2, 2013 at 02:55 AM.