Min raise: 100 tc
Buyout: 6k
Leading bid: Ninjapulsed - 5k

For number 2:
Starting bid: 4k
Min raise 100 tc
Buyout: 6k

End date on both auctions: 24h

Note: They can be purchased together for 10k tc. I recommend this one. If you played against me on MP, you'd know how epic they look together

I only accept tc.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jan 11, 2011 at 08:48 AM.
you don't get the item, you only get the art... bit obvious.... otherwise he would of specified "you also get the items when you buy the artwork" or something like that
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Yes, you only get the image, not the texture.

ninjapulsed: Yeah that is a valid bid, it counts. If you had bidded 6k they would have already been yours.

Also I did not make these. Badstigma is the author, he made them for me a while ago but now I'm getting a new set and these won't fit it's style. I love them, so I'm only taking some good offers on them.

Fub: Recolor is available for the autobuy price sorry. But yes, I can recolor.
-----
Also, I personally recommend buying them both. If you played against me on MP, you'd know how perfect these two fit together.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jan 11, 2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Deleting your post to withdraw your bid is against the rules from what I know.

Also you must pay 20% of your withdraw bid because this is an auction. If I do not receive it in 24h, I will report you sorry.
radio lax for them on the hands
[FONT=Fixedsys]''It would sure be fun to _ ur head in.''~iiTony[/FOI LOVE CHEESENT]
haft full 128 for the hands
[FONT=Fixedsys]''It would sure be fun to _ ur head in.''~iiTony[/FOI LOVE CHEESENT]