Toribash
Original Post
[R] Just read it. 10-50k Head
Ok, so here's my head request.

I would like it based - entirely/majorly - on this. (Read the last sentence.)

You should post your wips here, or pm me them. All wips MUST be watermarked if you post them here, but do not have to be, if they are pm'd.

Any C/P'ing will decrease the amount which you might get if I choose your head. And I would rather not have a mirrored head.

So yeah, pretty much.

The minimum that I am willing to pay is 10k. Therefore I am not looking for cartoon-like heads, but realistic, and robotic.
I will pay much more, for example, 20-40k, maybe even 50k, if you have put in a lot of effort, and it is very good.

BUT I will not buy anything that I do not like, thus I hold the right to not buy completed art, etc.

Cheers, and... begin.

The Robot's name that the head must be based on is, Midas. Click on any image to enlarge it. You may google it for more images if you think you might need them.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jan 6, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
On it.
EDIT:
Sorry for non posting WIP's but when I went to post, the forum is down for maintenance, so I continued.

Head

Do you like?
Last edited by Razasha; Jan 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm also on this. I'll post wips in a few hours.

Actually, scratch that, its 2nd in my queue of what I have to work on, so, i'll get some wips by sunday
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 6, 2012 at 05:46 AM.
Hoss.
Ok.. I wrote a lot of stuff, then my computer shut down.. So I'll write a little.

So, good to see that there are some people attempting this

Razasha, the face doesn't look 'angry' enough, if you could add more detail to the 'hair,' and bring the back up a little. The black markings are too faded. The three lights down the front of its forehead aren't lit up.
Also, I'm not sure how it might look, differently, but I don't like the grills and the 'snout' on the face very much. I'm not sure if it's just the size of them, but yeah.
And I can see you payed a lot more attention to the front of the head, but maybe you could think of some extra details to add to the back too.
Thanks.

And as a side note - which I will add to the first post - any C/P'ing will decrease the amount which you might get if I choose your head.

Cheers all.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jan 6, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
Ok, bump.

Razasha's out.

I'm lowering my expectations... but I will not pay as much for a lower quality head.

But the offer's still there for other artists.

Edit: Thread closed. If you would still like to give this request a go, pm me.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jan 7, 2012 at 08:16 PM.