Toribash
Original Post
Toriconverse Store

It's back again!

That's right, children! The Toriconverse, by popular demand has returned! Pick your color, pick your style!

Toriconverse are converse inspired foot textures, boxed out, to fit your tori's boxy feet! A 128x128 shoe costs 3k, and our new 512x512 shoe costs 4k

Here's how it works!

1: Fill this out!

Size(128x128 or 512x512):
Outside Body Color:
Rubber Sidewall Color:
Lace Color:

2: Send your payment to Cinamintz!

3: Wait a few days for me to make your converse!

If you like your order, feel free to tip It keeps me motivated to make more

Customers:

NOTE: A lot of people tend to buy 1 pair of Toriconvers, and then if they want the colors changed, just do it on their own. That's totally fine, but if you want to keep my company running, and you want them recolored correctly, I can work some sort of half off deal for you. But if you like Toriconverse, and want to see it suceed, please order more, and I'll give you an awesome deal, rather than recoloring by yourself. Thanks guys

NOTE: Toriconverse shoes is an active store, that sells the same type of great shoes, all the time! Please take note that you may find other users with the same, or similar feet textures as you!
Last edited by Cinamintz; Jul 17, 2010 at 05:12 PM.
oh my good, that's awesome...sadly toriconverse don't match my next set, but it's a great idea.
Could you post some pictures from your art please?
(yeah i'm a fan of the brand )
Originally Posted by zolifun View Post
oh my good, that's awesome...sadly toriconverse don't match my next set, but it's a great idea.
Could you post some pictures from your art please?
(yeah i'm a fan of the brand )

That's awesome man!

Yeah, I'll upload some pics, let's see if I can find some...
Can you do the tributes limited editions too?

like "the who" edition

sorry i'm just became too excited, it's pretty sure that i won't buy any...but Good Luck With the shop....
Ummmmm.....

I would have to do some extra work for stuff like that...

I guess I could, it would cost al ill something extra though.