Toribash
Actually i figured it out. Some servers are servers where you can log in. Some of them just dont work... Type this =

/Login [nickname] [password]

That should work... On some servers.
14:15 <@hampa> login on #1 and #14 server now
14:15 <@hampa> if you want your account updated on US, login to #1 once
14:16 < Jok[HW]> So you have to enter #1 or #14 and login there?
14:17 <@hampa> Jok[HW]: yeah, then the game servers will have your password cached

Basically, login once on either #1 or #14, and the server will cache your password and let you login on the others.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
14:15 <@hampa> login on #1 and #14 server now
14:15 <@hampa> if you want your account updated on US, login to #1 once
14:16 < Jok[HW]> So you have to enter #1 or #14 and login there?
14:17 <@hampa> Jok[HW]: yeah, then the game servers will have your password cached

Basically, login once on either #1 or #14, and the server will cache your password and let you login on the others.

Been in contact with hampa. That's not the case.
This is a PowerPC Mac bug, and he's on it.
I dont no y that is working but I hav Intel (same as all of u) and it works just fine...i can log in and log out and evrything....mbey its the settings on your computer (ppc,etc.)
First post!
I couldn't register until I clicked on the first server - then fine! Thanks for tip.

Are there any advantages to being an old registered user with the 16 digit number?
Edit:
Yiep sent me this.
I just wanted to say that this one is NOT about server overload. It is a pure bug that occor on PowerPC Macintosh. A problem excisting befor the server got overloaded.

But I know there's alot of thread about server overload, just wanted to say that this one is not one of them. And I really think it should remain unlocked since the problem is'nt solved.

Hampa has been notified about the problem, and he's trying to work it out.

I know many thought the thread was for people with the overloaded server problem, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

So, keep it locked if that's what you really want, but since I am one of the few with the problem, and I'm the only one in contact with hampa, I do think it would be nice to have the thread open for me to forward what hampa sais about it.

Greetings
Yiep

So yea. Don't post about your server overload problems here. PLEASE.
Last edited by RbLcK; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:56 PM.

I have talked with my friend about this problem, and he suggested that it might be an issue with my firewall blocking certain ports. Since I don't even have a firewall running, this can't be the case, but perhaps if other people have a problem similar to mine but aren't on a ppc mac, they should check into this.

Hopefully when there's an update this issue will be resolved for us lowly mac users.
Originally Posted by MDSteinkamp View Post
I have talked with my friend about this problem, and he suggested that it might be an issue with my firewall blocking certain ports. Since I don't even have a firewall running, this can't be the case, but perhaps if other people have a problem similar to mine but aren't on a ppc mac, they should check into this.

Hopefully when there's an update this issue will be resolved for us lowly mac users.

Nah, I've talked with hampa about it.

"Seems to be a problem with packing of packets and PPC plattform."

Havent heard anything since. But it seems asif he's on it