Toribash
Original Post
Games played reduced
Before 3.0 was released i had 2902 games played when i looked at the belts page, but now i only have 2700 and something. I would like to know why this is and if it has affected anyone else, which i assume it probably has.
I am not too bothered about getting the onehundred and a bit games back, i just want to know why it happened.

peace
PARANDROID
i won or lost a match i dont get a match. its like i never even played a match. WTF?
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
Originally Posted by Zinkon View Post
i won or lost a match i dont get a match. its like i never even played a match. WTF?

Am i the only one that thinks this doesnt make any sense wht so ever?
PARANDROID
sorry i'm bad at english. i mean when i reconnect to a server i lost all my belts that i have earned. also matches.
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
I believe they are still having problems since 3.0 came out. They might be able to fix it, but I don't know.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
ya... i ahve around 1750 and now i have 1600ish
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Previously, the number of games played was associated with your registration key. Meaning, the number of games played with this registration key determines your belt.
Since version 3.0 , its associated with the account in the forum. Meaning, the number of games played with this account, determines your belt.

Therefore, if you previously changed your account name while playing (or shared your key), the number of games played that you have now is be the amount of games that you played with this account, and that determines the belt that you have now.

Zinkon - we're fixing the problem that you reported.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
woohoo i was right but i also lost just over 1 dan belt is this fixable?

This is how the number of games played will be calculated from now on.
that doesnt answer my question........i had a previous name called KaiTetsou and changed it to Kai-Tiger

so can it be merged?