ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i think you have to buy a head texture from the shop first for 2k. then you have to buy a head from somone adn then you put it on your head texture. i think thats all.
I started a thread about this, I got the answer there. The thread is directly under this one. Called "how do i make my texture shop" Read that and you should get what what your looking for. Hope this helps =D
click Go Advanced when posting scroll down click manage attachments a window will pop up then click the browse button on one of the bars go to the file with your picture click the picture hit open hit upload on the window then when the link thing dissapears exit outta the attachment window then hit post or whatever it is then it will show at the bottom of your post
idk what file type your talking bout so idk if it will be compatible
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt

Do you mean like this?

If so, when you replay to a post, go to the advanced section. From there, there is a yellow box with a mountain and a sun. Click that icon. It'll ask you for the URL of the picture you want to post. Place "http://www.resistaball.ca/Portals/43/stability-balls.gif" in the URL. It will show up when you submit your post.
beep
There was a thread exactly like this a while ago.
Next time search, or at least look around, before you post.

Thank you.

Question has been answered... Thanks to Nermado and Huck.
Closing.