Toribash
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Dismembered limbs relax and *unable to be kicked out of the ring* and full body relax after decap would indeed be great features indeed.

But I believe 4.3 should be about making Toribash better for newcomers, and not only for hardcore gamers.

ETA: And the 'parts can into space' glitch should be fixed, too.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
If I do a /decapprize 10000

it will only be a one time prize and I will put the money for it. It is not a permanent setting.

so only when your ingame? that confused me a bit
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

We are also updating the browser list.

Here is the new create room window. Any more options I should add?
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.44.13 AM.jpg  
Last edited by hampa; Nov 15, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
There should be like a Bet server Check box, So that when you check the box, a list of Min bet, Betframes add on to it or anything else you feel should be added
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
There should be like a Bet server Check box, So that when you check the box, a list of Min bet, Betframes add on to it or anything else you feel should be added

I agree. Same thing with dueling servers. Check the box and you can put the amount you want to duel for.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
About min/max belt , should we wright: Blue - Brown - Black , or as normal (Numbers)?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
One more idea: u should be able to return to "zero" position after turning chest right (i.e. turning chest left 1 space should return to default instead of immediately turning left). Same with shoulders and legs.

ETA: And there should be a button for ending the game before the clock counts down if both players press it. On Twinswords, there are matches where the winner is clear 100 or even 200 secs in advance, because one is still on the ground and the other is cut in pieces and none of the pieces are heading for a dq.
Last edited by Zireael07; Nov 15, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Zireael07 View Post
ETA: And there should be a button for ending the game before the clock counts down if both players press it. On Twinswords, there are matches where the winner is clear 100 or even 200 secs in advance, because one is still on the ground and the other is cut in pieces and none of the pieces are heading for a dq.

Press space, it'll end the turn. Repeat. It's why when someone knows they're beaten you'll often see "space" appear in the chat. Just remember to tell the other person to do it & it'll end after a few presses.

Having a dedicated key is just tempting fate, accidental presses or coaxing new players into pressing it n all that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
We are also updating the browser list.

Here is the new create room window. Any more options I should add?

Max amount of operators.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Zireael07 View Post

You mean like a witherdraw button , more likely /fwin . , it may be useful since twin sword have much frames

But no worries , if you are operator in your own room , you can go to Ctrl+g , remove the tick from the new game , and change the turn frame , and click Ok .

That would end the game for you.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit