Toribash
I read manga in, you know, manga itself. There's a special something present in reading manga in real life than on a gadget or whatever.

BRB, taking pictures of my collection so far.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
I found an iPad for 200euros. Should I buy it?
I mostly need to to draw shit and reading manga

WTF I am just buying an iPod touch for ~400 dollars.
An iPad is like twice as that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by DarkeAlt View Post
I read manga in, you know, manga itself. There's a special something present in reading manga in real life than on a gadget or whatever.

BRB, taking pictures of my collection so far.

Online its FR££
Originally Posted by Vaseline View Post
dragon ballz is my favorite game

You mean Dragon Ball Z?
xD I don't like wrinkly scaley Dragon Ballz
The hp touchpad that thing i have is being sold for 100$ for 16GBs of space or 150$ for the 32GBs i have that one
Anime United
Oh I'm so getting a Kindle sometime, even though people say it's a bit too small for manga I need something without an LCD screen so I can read for longer periods of time ~_~
I can stare at an LCD screen for up to 21 hours before my eyes begin to strain....

I ordered so many TouchPads... "Your order will be shipped out within the next two weeks"
T~T
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Olji View Post
Oh I'm so getting a Kindle sometime, even though people say it's a bit too small for manga I need something without an LCD screen so I can read for longer periods of time ~_~

Ya they are really nice, you get 0 strain from them since their frame rate is 0, and they have no backlight.

Most websites are not the best to navigate though, so I you kind of have to download everything before hand :/
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."