Ranking
alex try to arrange a time to test daro if you still want too. Juan why are you applying despite already being in a clan? Cant have it the best of both worlds i say :3. Your english could also use some work too, but with in time my good sir.
I will not be able to able to test anyone atm. I am very busy with homework and etc. If you can test them tay that would be lovely/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
But we don't need to test him if Onda invited him.
Also it can be simpler if Daro will just save some of his multiplayer battles and show it.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Well my tb app is down on this pc so I cant test anyone either, guess we just have to go with onda's word, not that testing him would change onda's mind.
Already invited him... I don't see any problem he seems like a cool guy. Will see if he is material for PsY
Hey guys thanks for being nice with me and for inviting me in your clan.
You know u dont really have to test me im 3rd dan so ......
Anyways if u want me to send u replays tell me so ill go in-game right now and battle some people
darohon, it doesnt matter what belt you are its part of the procedures. testing is the one of the rules, but onda said just to go ahead and invite you. Anywho, welcome to the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Welcome. You don't need to send us replays, but if you want to prove that you're a good player you can show them.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Originally Posted by Darohorn View Post
You know u dont really have to test me im 3rd dan so ......

That made me bang my head on my pc desk. I know several people, customs 10dans master belts etc. that play with dismo strategy's or dont know how to play at all due to inactivity. This "dont judge a person by there belt" can go either way. If you look at me you see a 2dan but if you look closer(someone will probably ruin this example by saying my real belt anyways) youll find its something much more. Anyways welcome to the clan, the home of my wisdom ;v