Ranking
Yay fanally made a half decent gif with crappy program.Here it is:
(regular)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=smvcox&s=3
(black fade out)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30c0k1j&s=3
(white fadeout)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10pvi94&s=3
Ya I cant get the the fade out for specific frames 'cause of the program so it's all or nufin' I'll post the nufin' in a second. All of these have flashes so I didn't post the actual thing just the link. I can edit this It wont be hard.
Last edited by rarrar; Jul 4, 2008 at 06:40 PM.
R
R A R
R
Alright, here it is. Sorry about the background, it's supposed to be a gradient, but my program isn't optimizing well. So if you like it, I'll change the background to whatever you want. I also have a possible extension to the animation, where it just says Patrick_Unrated's Fine Art Competition, but with some cool brushes.
Anyway, tell me what you think of the badly optimized version. If you don't like it, I'll try doing something completely different.

Last edited by Nepo; Jul 4, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
I like them all, it will be hard to chose. I might have to buy more than one.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
But what do you think of mine specifically? I need to know, so I can fix it, or make another.
same 'ere also I would still appriciate good gif maker, name, link, something please?
R
R A R
R
@rarrar I liked the detail put into it, but I think it doesn't have enough didm't pictures for how many times it fades. Feel free to add more secenes with less fade outs on each. Also, feel free to move the shot around on the picture a little more than just have it still while fading.

@nepo. Feel free to seperate the head part from the rest of the picture like many others, the background is kind of bleh and feel free to change more than just the letters.

@every one: Imagine you hosting these comps, wanting the best. I,agine how you would want it to look, what would make it look the best. If you were paying good money, what would you be ooking for. Imagine that, then make it happen.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

So if I change the background would it be a lot better? Or if I add one of the below pictures, or a variation of one? I could put one of them instead of the current final image, and make the drawing fade out on the text before. Or I could even just put the drawing in one of the below pictures, and that could be it. Whatever, lol, but I kind of need to know what I can do to improve upon what I posted. If there's no chance of you buying the animation, even with some fixing up, I'll do something new.

Here's the possible addon. 3 versions of it actually.

I would say the white that evil did or the fade/cloud effect that rarrar did would look better. In other words a more simple black and white effect. Some color is alright, but not alot. I think what I am really looking for is the back ground to be somthing simple like evil and rarrar did. Make sure the font is easy to read, but goes with the picture, and put you main focus and detail on the animation its self, the way the view moves and what you show and such.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Srry for the double post, but I would like to put a hault on this until further information comes out from me. Since they kicked almost all gamekeepers and toriagents(along with me) I do not know yet if I will get my status back so I don't want you guys to slave any more incase I don't get it back. In the case I don't I will not be buying any. If that happens, I am really sorry. I had every intention of keeping this going and running the tournys and buying the logo, but right now we just have to wait this out.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Why'd they kick you all? O_o

and btw, I'm sorry I forgot about this.. If you become gamekeeper/toriagent again, I'll make one.
retired