Ranking
Original Post
FREE MEME HEADS

WELCOME

My name is Odranoel,

I had recently opened a shop, but things went wrong and I realized that I preferred to give the textures I made and see some users happy!

You can download them from the attachment of this post and use them in the game for free!

The first was a batch of head textures that reproduce and adapt with quality the most famous internet memes for toribash, creating minimalistic skins that bring a little boldness in the fights.

Small tc donations are welcome and would support me to create new textures

TROLL MEME

(this was already free in another thread)

MEME 1

MEME 2

MEME 3

MEME 4

MEME 5

MEME 6

MEME 7

MEME 8

MEME 9

MEME 10

MEME 11

MEME 12

Textures are 512x512 px, easily scalable in other formats (128px and 256px).

White background can be easily replaced with another color so that it adapts better to the color of your skin! (with a common photoediting program like Gimp)

Download the ones you like most from the attachments and write on the comments which one is your favorite!

THANK YOU!!

PLEASE NOTE

To make the heads I used / reworked / adapted free materials from the web that do not violate the rules on toribash plagiarism.
You are free to download and modify the heads but not to resell them or declare yourself author of these textures.

DOWNLOAD IN THE ATTACHMENTS

l
l
l
V

Attached Images
meme tb (troll free).jpg (43.5 KB, 19 views)
meme 1 tb.jpg (15.0 KB, 13 views)
meme 2 tb.jpg (11.4 KB, 11 views)
meme 3 tb (b).jpg (33.8 KB, 5 views)
meme 4 tb (b).jpg (9.9 KB, 14 views)
meme 5 tb.jpg (16.7 KB, 9 views)
meme 6 tb.jpg (24.0 KB, 5 views)
meme 7 tb.jpg (16.4 KB, 8 views)
meme 8 tb.jpg (12.9 KB, 10 views)
meme 9 tb.jpg (25.1 KB, 9 views)
meme 10 tb.jpg (22.3 KB, 5 views)
meme 11 tb.jpg (22.1 KB, 2 views)
meme 12 tb.jpg (10.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Odranoel; Nov 8, 2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: ERROR
Ah yes... good old memes. brings back memories, a meme head like the original ones. good looking face texture xD. Nice work dude
If a donkey invites a horse into his zoo wedding, the audience wouldn't have shock.