Toribash
If any mod is here, could you remove these outdated mods I have uploaded, as it's slightly flooded the Mod List:
GravityBallsMk5
GravityBallTechniquesMk4
GravityBallTechniquesMk3
GravityBallTechniquesMk2
GravityBallTechniquesMk1
GravityBallTechniquesTEST
WhipTechniquesMk6
WhipTechniquesMk5
ReaperTechniquesMk4
ReaperTechniquesMk3
FencingTechniquesMk4
FencingTechniquesMk3
FencingTechniquesMk2
FencingTechniquesMk1

I don't want to flood the Mod List with outdated junk Mods.
sure
doing that now
dont forget, you can pm
me, odlov, dashsora, or onsola
if you ever want any mods removed from the list.
just pm whoever is online if you do
-----
i finished it for you
Last edited by Hezk; Feb 25, 2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
I'm trying to make a mod where a two-piece dagger is underneath the tip of one of the characters' foot, and it is held to the foot by one piece that is positioned diagonal, and closer to the ankle, which blocks the right and top part of where it can slide off, and then have another piece which is positioned diagonal at the other side of the foot, at the back corner on the top, to block the left and top, and the back part of where it can slide off.
Along with the handle of the dagger, those three pieces would hold it onto the foot and prevent the shoe hidden blade from sliding off, while the foot can still move properly. I would then do the same for the other feet, coming to the maximum cap of 16 movable objects, 4 per foot.
The issue is that, the one that goes at the back left corner of the foot, every time I change that, and the joint connected from that to the dagger handle, so it has a additional axis of -45 degree rotation, it then starts spastically trying to reposition itself on the angles, which causes it to jitter quickly and cause numerous issues with keeping it on, and letting the foot move freely.
Is there anything here which can be changed to fix it?
The axis angle of the joint that is at the dagger handle, and the axis angle of the back piece are both the same, 45, -45, 0, and it only jitters when two of the axis angles are not 0.
The axis angle of another joint that is at the dagger handle, and the axis angle of the side piece are also the same, 0,-45, 0, and that one doesn't jitter.
Last edited by ShadowNyah; Mar 11, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
The mod name is "HiddenShoeBladesTEST"
The part of main focus is the three parts on the right foot of the first character. The part underneath the foot is the dagger handle, and the two other parts on the top is the parts to keep it on the foot.
The piece at the back of the foot is the part that is having issues, and has more than one rotation of 45 degrees, which is when it starts to jitter.
Last edited by ShadowNyah; Mar 12, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
You can look at this to make more sense of it. The only thing is I used 3 objects plus the handle to keep the shoe on the foot so that means the blade can't be attached to it since you want 4 objects per foot. So maybe just try making 1 shoe with a blade for each.

So when you are putting the axis for a joint you usually use either 0 or 1. Also if you are making something out of movable objects, with a part that is rotated about an axis, you have to put a "1" for the same axis that the object is rotated about. If you don't, the object will try and rotate back to 0 0 0. See object 2 and joint 1 for what I'm talking about.
Attached Files
hiddenshoebladestest2.tbm (6.1 KB, 4 views)
by "0 or 1", if you mean the number for the rotation angle, then yes, I made the object and the joint connected to it the same.
When there is a additional axis angle that is rotated, the object then jitters, regardless of if the object has the same axis angle as the joint.
45, 0, 0 for both the connected joint and object, it doesn't jitter.
45, -45, 0 for both the connected joint and object, it jitters. It doesn't need to be unbalanced for this to happen.
This even happens if I do it with any other order of axis.
That specific thing is the issue. To get the object to properly fit and stay on, I need that singular aspect fixed, or it's unfit for use.
Sorry for asking again, but does anyone at all know how to fix the janky object issue? See my previous comments on page 133 for the details.
shadownyah, is every object connected to every other object in any way possible?
you might even need to fiddle with your joint locations if it doesnt work
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
The handle is connected to the other two objects separately. The other two objects aren't connected to each other, but if that is necessary, then so be it. The problem however is the joint that connects the handle to the object that is rotated on two axes at the same time. That joint seems to link to the jittering issue, and if that joint continues to have problems, then more connections will not solve much.

Moving the joints may be a method to solve this, but I do not know the specific effects that it would have, aside from making things spaz violently.