ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
The only big flaw i cant find is that im not in it. So i have to lower the score to 10/10

EDIT: Wazz has a texture set btw.

I sat in spec in Tourney1 for bloody ages waiting for people's sets to download but they didn't, so I assumed they didn't have them.

Also, I'm including all of you in my next one, get PM'ing me your best shit.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
In case you were unaware, you can download sets and items manually with the "/dl name" command. Might work a bit better for that.

PMing you with what little of the good shit I am currently possessing.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
In case you were unaware, you can download sets and items manually with the "/dl name" command. Might work a bit better for that.

Of course I know that, but sometimes it just will not download. I have your new colours though, so no worries.
Hope there ain't too much of a deadline on your next video. :U

Anyways...

* 1000 Zt = 1000^8 tons, which is like 1/5th of the Earth's mass.

1000 pageviews on DeviantArt tends to have side effects.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
4th video, remember to clean up afterwards.

Man, i need to know of your music sources soon. :U
Anyhoo, great video, and you make them at an alarming rate. Which is great. Doubly great woot! \o/
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Man, i need to know of your music sources soon. :U
Anyhoo, great video, and you make them at an alarming rate. Which is great. Doubly great woot! \o/

The music to this was by Renard, look 'em up ;)

Also, I'll be slowing down my output of videos for now, or I'll run out of ideas/replays. I made three different themes and now I'm waiting for an excellent song or something to inspire me. Just like Outsider, inspired purely by the song.

Anyways, they only take around 6-8 hours of work, so as long as I have a decent song, enough replays and the willpower, I can make them pretty quickly.
Last edited by Marco; Nov 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
@Marco: Oh thanks.

@Tamer: That largely depends on the music in question, but in your case, yes, yes it is. I was a bit reluctant at first, but i don't regret clicking on the links now. 's not exactly my kind of music, but it's pretty well made. As a matter of fact, i don't think they would sound off in a game with a piano soundtrack. :0 (This is a good thing)

Also!

peen joek