ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tips on dismembering elbows? :/
This org needs more threads.

SP - TNT

Mmm, you can see at the end I dismember the pec and start posing. What I really wanted to do was dismember the elbow, but just couldn't do it. Now that I think of it, I've only done it once in my life.

So any tips? Why is it so hard? =P

If you're bored, you can try editing it yourself, but I want to achieve it myself eventually.
Whoop Whoop
It's not hard... just... frustrating at times. Relaxed it can be a pain in the ass to dismember. If you don't want to use grab to break it I advise hitting it either dead on and hard, or use the edge of something to cut it, like the corner of the hand.

With grab though it can be easy as pie. Just a little flick of the wrist can break it easily.

Either way, a hand is the easiest way to dismember anything really. So use them. Also, think brutal real life. Slam the side so that if you hit it that way in real life, the guy would be in srs pain. (backwards elbow)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Get something below it, and hit it straight on the joint from the opposite direction. Yeah, it's much easier with grab.. ¬_¬

Just crapping around..
Attached Files
a-jv lolelbow.rpl (52.3 KB, 20 views)
hmmmm...
i can´t understand you... i often dismember elbows... often randomly, but i do it
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Got it, only using grab though.

Oh well.
Attached Files
SP - Jizz in my pants.rpl (214.3 KB, 23 views)
Whoop Whoop
Lol @ replay name, eeference to the video on Youtube? xD

"I saw her and I JIZZED-IN-MY PANTS" :O
I just ate a grape and i jizzed in my pants

Yeah, Rutz plays it when he is djing and i started to like it : D
Whoop Whoop
Ok i'll tell you the secret.Just do that:
1.Raise both shoulders
2.Press space
3.Press C
4.Lower both shoulders
5.Contract both pecs