Ranking
serhan6 :

name of flame: idk sumthing kewl lol
color: shining green like neon
size: big
ill pay: 100-110k
right hand flame

edit: ill send the money when i see the texture and make a few changes
Last edited by serhan6; May 25, 2009 at 08:17 AM.
what is exactly more expensive? xD its quite close... can u make particles thicker? (reverse of thin?:S:S) && even thiner tail..

lol u must hate me... first post price, the "expensive" thing scared little poor havoccat xD
huh 200k with thiner tail && thiker particles? ups, only got 140k (147761 exactly xD), can we get to a deal? acept items? if not, say exact price, so i can get to win many tc && pay u xD

btw, can i edit particles if flame is forged? :S
Serhan: no, unless you mean100k

Havoccat: you can't edit particles. I could try to make it less but It will require me to take some ca like features it will cost anywhere between 200-220k dependig on the changes
You want made
Last edited by Lebo; May 25, 2009 at 06:15 PM.
m... edit it like i told u, (post screeny) so it looks more like a tail && less like a large poo (may i say that here?xD) tell me price, && illtry to get it asap =D

(there should be a free flame forger (without being able to make real flames) so we could ask for more detailed thingsXD
Originally Posted by serhan6 View Post
serhan6 :

name of flame: idk sumthing kewl lol
color: shining green like neon
size: big
ill pay: 100-110k
right hand flame

edit: ill send the money when i see the texture and make a few changes

Im working on this now. Ill show a screeny when im done

edit: done, but it will cost you 110-115k for it.
Last edited by Gum; May 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Havoccat I beleive this is more like what you are looking for. do you agree? also if it isnt the key combo for making flames is ctrl+alt+shift and then Toggle I while holding those down. So you copy the settings and change them to your preference
Last edited by Lebo; May 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM.